LONDON, June 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
DataTracks, global leader in regulatory reporting solutions has released DT AIFMD v1.5, an updated version for Annex IV reporting. This version is now available for alternative investment fund managers (AIFM) who are mandated by ESMA to submit Annex IV compliance.
With DT AIFMD v1.5, DataTracks has focused on improving the user experience making it easy to use, efficient and error free in preparing the Annex IV reports. Key updates include:
- Unified framework enabling usage of common source data for preparing multiple reports like Annex IV, FORM PF, CPO-PQR and Solvency II Tripartite
- Automating more than 80 complex field calculations
- Real-time commenting and version comparisons enabling collaboration between multiple users
- Filtering and drilldown from report to source data enabling quick and efficient review
- Users with appropriate privileges can manually override the computed values which is useful for last-minute edits. Audit trail ensures every change is accounted for
- Compatible with 1.1 and 1.2 versions of XML allowing fund managers operating in multiple geographies to use a single reporting solution.
"AIFMD Enterprise version is a product that combines our expertise in fund accounting, regulatory reporting and XML technology," says Pramodh Vittal, Vice President for Product Design. "Our intuitive user interface is designed in such a way that it requires minimal learning and it is modular to allow integration of data for other reporting such as FORM PF, Tripartite etc."
Building on 10 years wealth of experience in providing regulatory reporting solutions, DT AIFMD is designed to convert what is mostly a complex and time-consuming exercise into easy-to-use automated solution.
Depending on your needs, DataTracks offers three options:
- Automated solution integrating source data from disparate systems
- Online portal that allows users to upload AIFMD template and generate XML
- Outsourced services for fund accounting and Annex IV report preparation.
For more information or to schedule a software demonstration, call +44 (20) 3608 1300.
At DataTracks we assist our clients in preparing error-free regulatory reports, on time and with minimal effort. We prepare more than 12,000 XBRL statements annually for filing with regulators such as SEC in the United States, HMRC in the United Kingdom, Revenue in Ireland, ACRA in Singapore, MCA in India and EU regulators such as ESMA, EBA and EIOPA. Honed by over a decade of experience in preparing more than 100,000 compliance reports in XBRL, XML, iXBRL and EDGAR formats, our solutions and services are designed to assure quality, reliability, security and ease of use.
T R Santhanakrishnan
+44 (20) 3608 1300
Website for EU: http://www.datatracks.eu
SOURCE Datatracks Services Limited