DUBLIN, Sept. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Data Center Infrastructure Support Services Market in MENA Region 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The Data Center Infrastructure Services market is a rapidly flourishing market worldwide. The adoption of data centers has increased significantly across regions. Newer data center facilities have been established across various regions. With an increase in the adoption of data center facilities to facilitate business processes, there is an increase in the demand for third-party services and infrastructure support services among enterprises. Consequently, the demand for data center infrastructure support services has increased.
The report considers the revenue generated from the sales and services of data center rack solutions, DCIM solutions, data center cooling, and data center UPS solutions.
The report, the Data Center Infrastructure Support Services Market in Mena Region 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the MENA region; it also covers the Data Center Infrastructure Support Services Market in Mena Region landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Increased adoption of software-defined computing equipment is an important emerging trend I this market. With the increased adoption of cloud computing services, enterprises are concentrating on enhancing the productivity of their networks, leading to higher adoption of infrastructure support services.
According to the report, rapid deployment of data centers in GCC countries is one of the major drivers in the market. Business expansion and increasing workloads from enterprises are leading to high procurement of advanced computing and storage equipment. To ease the management and maintenance of network infrastructure enterprises, data center service providers are adopting advanced data center infrastructure supporting services and solutions.
Key Topics Covered:
02. Market Research Methodology
03. GCC Countries
04. Executive Summary
05. List of Abbreviations
06. Scope of the Report
08. Market Landscape
09. Market Segmentation by End-users
10. Geographical Segmentation
11. Buying Criteria for Data Center Cooling
12. Buying Criteria for Data Center Rack
13. Buying Criteria for DCIM Solutions
14. Buying Criteria for Data Center UPS
15. Market Growth Driver
16. Drivers and their Impact
17. Market Challenges
18. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
19. Market Trends
20. Trends and their Impact
21. Vendor Landscape
22. Middle East Countries
23. Executive Summary
24. List of Abbreviations
25. Scope of the Report
27. Market Landscape
28. Market Segmentation by End-user
29. Buying Criteria for Data Center Cooling Solutions
30. Buying Criteria for Data Center Rack Solutions
31. Buying Criteria for DCIM Solutions
32. Buying Criteria for Data Center UPS Solutions
33. Market Growth Driver
34. Drivers and their Impact
35. Market Challenges
36. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
37. Market Trends
38. Trends and their Impact
39. Vendor Landscape
40. North Africa
41. Executive Summary
42. List of Abbreviations
43. Scope of the Report
45. Market Landscape
46. Market Segmentation by End-user
47. Buying Criteria for Data Center Cooling Solutions
48. Buying Criteria for Data Center Rack Solutions
49. Buying Criteria for DCIM Solutions
50. Buying Criteria for Data Center UPS Systems
51. Market Growth Drivers
52. Drivers and their Impact
53. Market Challenges
54. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
55. Market Trends
56. Trends and their Impact
57. Vendor Landscape
58. Sub-Saharan Africa
59. Executive Summary
60. List of Abbreviations
61. Scope of the Report
63. Market Landscape
64. Market Segmentation by End-users
65. Buying Criteria for Data Center Cooling Solutions
66. Buying Criteria for Data Center Rack Solutions
67. Buying Criteria for DCIM Solutions
68. Buying Criteria for Data Center UPS Solutions
69. Market Growth Drivers
70. Drivers and their Impact
71. Market Challenges
72. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
73. Market Trends
74. Trends and their Impact
75. Vendor Landscape
76. Key Vendor Analysis
77. Other Reports in this Series
- Emerson Network Power
- Schneider Electric
- Tripp Lite
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t64bhn/data_center
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets