DUBLIN, January 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bhjjzk/czech_republic) has announced the addition of the "Czech Republic Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
According to Czech Republic Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020, tyre market in Czech Republic is forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 6.5% during 2015 - 2020. The country's tyre market is dominated by the OEM segment, which accounted for a share of more than 60% in 2014. Major factors driving growth in OEM tyre sales in the country include increasing passenger car production and growing export demand. OEM segment is expected to retain its dominance in the market over the forecast period. In 2014, tyre market in the country was dominated by Continental, followed by Michelin, Goodyear and Bridgestone.
Czech Republic is a Central European country with a population size of around 10 million. The country is home to few of the major automotive and auto components companies, including Skoda Auto, Toyota, Hyundai, etc. Growing passenger car production in Czech Republic has had a positive impact on the tyre industry during 2010 - 2014. Anticipated growth in passenger car production and sales in the country is forecast to continue boosting tyre sales in the Czech Republic over the next five years.
Czech Republic Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in Czech Republic:
- Used Car Demand
- Growing Investment in Tyre & Automotive Market
- Increasing Retread & Used Tyres Demand
- Requirement of Winter Tyres & Snow Chains
- Increasing Online Sales
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Czech Republic Tyre Production Overview
5. Czech Republic Tyre Market Outlook
6. Czech Republic Passenger Car (PC) Tyre Market Outlook
7. Czech Republic Off-The-Road (OTR) Tyre Market Outlook
8. Czech Republic Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tyre Market Outlook
9. Czech Republic Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tyre Market Outlook
10. Czech Republic Two-Wheeler (2W) Tyre Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Czech Republic Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Barum Continental Spol. s r.o
- Bridgestone CR, s.r.o.
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires Czech s.r.o.
- Hankook Tire Ceska Republika s.r.o.
- Michelin Ceská Republika sro
- Mitas A.S.
- Nexen Tire
- Nokian Tyres s.r.o.
- Pirelli Tyre (Sussie) S.A. Czech
- Toyo Tyre & Rubber Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bhjjzk/czech_republic
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets