Destination to Provide Attendees with a Diverse Collection of Vehicles, Aftermarket Goods and Services, Product Demos, and Giveaways
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Los Angeles Auto Show (LA Auto Show ®) is around the corner and this year, the show is introducing "The Garage, powered by Prestone®," a one-of-a-kind destination featuring unique vehicles, specialty restoration services, tuner services, aftermarket parts and accessories, product demos, celebrity vehicles and more. Formally known as Aftermarket Hall, The Garage, powered by Prestone®, will be located in Kentia Hall at the Los Angeles Convention Center for media and industry professionals to discover during the LA Auto Show's AutoMobility LA™, November 16-17 and will be open to the general public November 18-27.
Conveniently situated beneath the South Hall of the Convention Center, The Garage will feature more than 60 exhibitors across a 162,000 square feet area. LA Auto Show attendees can head to The Garage to discover a diverse array of exhibits from companies including DUB, GoPort, Ivan Tampi Customs, MADNESS Autoworks, Thread Jar, Yamaha, and Zelectric Motors, in addition to local radio stations, such as 100.3FM The Sound, 1330AM ESPN Deportes and 93.5FM KDAY. The Garage will feature everything from customized rides to go-karts, vintage electric cars to water craft – even cotton candy art and virtual reality goggles.
A highlight of The Garage will be the Prestone® activation, where attendees can get a look at the full Prestone® product line and participate in various consumer giveaways.
The Garage will also include the Girls' Garage, where YouTube star Jessicann will host car care and maintenance tutorials tailored specifically for women. Additionally, MotorMood, Thread Jar, K1 Speed, amongst many other exhibitors, will be hosting giveaways where attendees will have the chance to win prizes such as a carmojis, custom LA Auto Show socks, vacation getaways, go-kart races and more.
Some of the brands that visitors can check out include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Baron Margo: The renowned artist, metal sculptor and environmental builder, will debut "Metamorphosis," an all-new custom vehicle. Baron Margo's exhibit will also feature some of his famous sculptures including "Cyclops" and the Robot Lady also known as "6'3" Eyes O' Green."
- K1 Speed: The Premier Kart Racing Company in America will be displaying a Nissan USA: HKS GTR and all-electric go-karts. Additionally, they'll host a contest where attendees can upload a photo of themselves in the go-kart for a chance to win some great prizes including races, t-shirts, lanyards and more.
- Madness Autoworks: As the largest U.S. provider of FIAT aftermarket parts and accessories, MADNESS Autoworks will be bringing an array of products to LA Auto Show, including the industry's first modified FIAT 124 ABARTH.
- Ivan Tampi Customs (ITC): This is the newest build by famous customizer Ivan Tampi Customs. ITC is focused on designing and manufacturing aftermarket product lines for the elite range of cars such as Corvettes, Mustang, and will launch products for other exotic cars such as the Lamborghini Aventador. ITC will showcase their C7 Corvette and Z06 Corvette, both with the XIK WideBody Kit Limited Edition, as well as additional carbon fiber parts for the Corvettes.
- Yamaha: The Japanese manufacturer of motorcycles, marine products and other motorized products will display a water vehicle, marine engine, motorcycle, SxS vehicle and its new e-bike. The exhibit will feature something for the entire family to enjoy.
- Zelectric Motors: Living at the intersection of modern performance and iconic VW design, Zelectric Motors offers a unique 100 percent electric driving experience. It will display freshly transformed models from the revolutionary 60s, including a min Zelectric Ghia, a classic 100+mph Beetle, along with a stock sleep all-electric VW Microbus.
"The Garage, powered by Prestone®, is really where car culture lives," said LA Auto Show and AutoMobility LA President, Lisa Kaz. "It is undeniably an impressive destination that holds the hottest, craziest customs and activations for the entire family to enjoy."
For more information about The Garage and other experiences happening at this year's LA Auto Show, or to purchase tickets, please visit LAAutoShow.com.
About the Los Angeles Auto Show and AutoMobility LA
Founded in 1907, the Los Angeles Auto Show (LA Auto Show®) is the first major North American auto show of the season each year. In 2016, the show's Press & Trade Days merged with the Connected Car Expo (CCE) to become AutoMobility LA™, the industry's first trade show converging the technology and automotive industries to discuss the most pressing issues surrounding the future of transportation and mobility. AutoMobility LA is where the new auto industry gets business done, unveils groundbreaking products and makes strategic announcements in front of media from around the globe. AutoMobility LA 2016 will take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center on Nov. 14-17, with manufacturer vehicle debuts intermixed. LA Auto Show will open to the public from Nov. 18-27. LA Auto Show is endorsed by the Greater L.A. New Car Dealer Association and is operated by ANSA Productions. To receive the latest show news and information, follow LA Auto Show on Twitter at twitter.com/LAAutoShow or via Facebook at facebook.com/LAAutoShow and sign up for alerts at http://www.laautoshow.com/. For more information about AutoMobility LA, please visit http://www.automobilityla.com.
AutoMobility LA™, Connected Car Expo®, LA Auto Show® and Los Angeles Auto Show™ are the exclusive property of ANSA Productions, Inc.
SOURCE Los Angeles Auto Show