- The prodigious packaged food industry and the soaring consumption of aerated drinks is likely to drive the growth of the liquid packaging market across the forecast period
- Asia Pacific may acquire a significant market share; elevating focus on hygiene in developing countries like India and China may serve as a prominent growth pillar
ALBANY, N.Y., July 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Awareness for hygienic and sturdy liquid packaging across numerous sectors across the globe mainly pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and the food and beverage industry is pushing the global liquid packaging market toward growth. Liquid packaging materials have properties like anti-leak, crack-resistive, and robustness. These properties may serve as vital growth attractors for the liquid packaging market.
Based on all these factors, the global liquid packaging market is foreseen to expand at a CAGR of nearly 5% during the forecast period of 2019-2027. The global liquid packaging market stood at approximately US$ 428.5 bn in 2018 and is prophesied to reach more than US $ 657.5 bn by 2027.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis on Liquid Packaging Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
The fast-paced lifestyle of numerous individuals across the globe has led to increased preference for instant and ready-to-carry liquid products. This aspect may serve as a growth multiplier for the liquid packaging market. Sustainable packaging may also serve as an emerging trend and a game-changer for the liquid packaging market due to the heightening environmental awareness among the populace.
Liquid Packaging Market: Facts and Figures
- Rigid packaging held a significant market share of more than 85% in 2018 and is expected to continue the same across 2019-2027; utilization in pharmaceuticals and beverages sector may increase the demand
- Plastics consisting of materials such as PE, PP, PET, and others acquired a prominent market share of almost 50% in 2018; this forecast period may observe the repetition of the aforementioned statistics
- The paper segment is predicted to flourish considerably and observe good growth rate across the forecast period of 2019-2027
- Modified atmosphere packaging held a substantial market share among the technique category in 2018
- Asia Pacific held a market share of more than 37% in 2018 and expects to display the same trait throughout the forecast period of 2019-2027
- Europe held more than 20% market share in 2018 and expects a moderate run through 2019-2027
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Liquid Packaging Market: Growth Aspects
The awareness for health and hygiene, especially due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic may trigger positive growth for the global liquid packaging market across the forecast period of 2019-2027.
- The consumption of aerated drinks, protein-based ready-to-consume liquids, and other liquid types may bring promising growth for the liquid packaging market
- Technological advancements in the packaging industry are also benefitting the liquid packaging market greatly; the air assist liquid packaging technology by Procter & Gamble is a classic instance of emerging technological advancements as it also won a Dow prize for packaging innovation
- The emerging trend of eco-friendly and biodegradable liquid packaging may also prove to be a shot in the arm for the growth of the liquid packaging market
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/18827
How is Attractive Packaging Positively Influencing Growth of Liquid Packaging Market?
Appealing packaging with quirky and cool designs is proving to be a great strategy for attracting a large consumer base. Packaging design is serving as a key booster for sales and may bring tremendous growth opportunities for the liquid packaging market. Customized liquid packaging designs of a specific shape or size in tandem with the brand's product design specifications may churn immense growth during the forecast period.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Liquid Packaging Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Global Liquid Packaging Market: Segmentation
By Packaging Type
By Raw Material
- Aseptic Packaging
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Vacuum Packaging
- Intelligent Packaging
- Food & beverage
- Personal care
- Household care
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Plating on Plastics Market - The rise in demand for plastic in the automotive industry is expected to drive the global plating on plastics market during the forecast period. Plastics offer several structural and weight advantages over traditional metal automotive parts. They are used as raw materials to manufacture various structural, interior, exterior, and other automobile components. Furthermore, plating with metals, such as chrome and nickel provides enhanced esthetic appearance, corrosion resistance, and overall strength to products.
Specialty Zeolites Market - Specialty zeolites are employed in paints and coatings due to their high adsorption capacity. These are used in various types of paints such as marine paints and polyurethane paint. The global specialty zeolites market was valued at US$ 44 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period. Europe accounts for major share of the global specialty zeolites market, led by high demand for paints & coatings in construction industry.
Polystyrene Films Market - In terms of grade, the global polystyrene films market can be bifurcated into biaxially oriented polystyrene (BOPS) and Oriented polystyrene (OPS). BOPS are commonly used for thermoforming and shrink film products due to their stiffness and transparency. BOPS have excellent transparency and high thermoforomability and printability. OPS have excellent dimensional stability and high tensile strength for print applications.
Self-adhesive Vinyl Films Market - In terms of region, the self-adhesive vinyl films market can be divided into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA and Latin America. Asia Pacific accounts for major share of the self-adhesive vinyl films market, followed by Europe. Asia Pacific and Europe are key regions for retail branding, which covers signage, high quality photo prints, and floor graphics. North America is also a key region of the self-adhesive vinyl films market.
Bonding Film Market - The bonding film market can be segmented based on type, technology, end-use industry, and region. In terms of type, the bonding film market can be classified into epoxy, acrylic, polyurethane, and others. The others segment includes polyvinyl acetate (PVA), polyvinyl butyral (PVB), ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), and phenolic. The epoxy segment holds a significant market share, owing to characteristics of epoxy bonding films such as high bonding strength and the capability to bond with different types of substrates.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/liquid-packaging-market.html
SOURCE Transparency Market Research