LONDON, September 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
One of the biggest networking events of the year in the customer contact industry is on this week with Customer Contact Expo opening its doors Oct 1st. For the 14th year running, the annual gathering of the customer contact and customer service industry will be welcoming the great and the good and the young and old for two days of jam packed activities. With 60 seminars and 120 exhibitors, this free-to-attend event is bursting at the seams with cutting edge market intelligence and solutions.
Being held at London Olympia, the show floor is packed with a wide range of suppliers from the industry, including the Expo's headline sponsor, Interactive Intelligence. The level of activity planned is phenomenal and should make it easy for visitors to engage with company representatives. For a full list of companies that will be exhibiting, check out the directory.
Some companies to look out for include:
- Cirrus will have an action-packed stand this year, with Product Launches in conjunction with Conversocial and Teleopti, integration with Salesforce.com and an on-stand Charity Cycle Competition in aid of Silver Line, the Charity founded by Esther Rantzen CBE, that provides a free helpline for older people across the UK
- mplsystems, the UK-based multi-channel customer contact technology specialist, has launched intelligentResponse - a powerful new automated response solution to help contact centres handle the anticipated flood of incoming text messages resulting from the growth in mobile apps, social media, web chat, email and Visual IVR channels
- Plantronics will be launching a brand new family of headsets for the contact centre. The headset-maker will also be running an exciting giveaway offering attendees the chance to win a Plantronics BackBeatFIT every hour on both Wednesday and Thursday.
- PhoneCoach will be showcasing their unique portable telephone role-play equipment for induction, upskilling, recruitment and assessment
- EvaluAgent will offer visitors the chance to benchmark their multichannel contact centre strategy against their peers by completing a short survey. There will also be a chance to win a £250 voucher for Marks and Spencers
- BPA Quality, the Global Leader in Contact Centre Quality and Customer Insight solutions are running a competition for a new Apple Watch
- SpeechStorm, the leaders in Personalised IVR solutions, will be showcasing Jackson, their latest release, which includes new multilingual, mobile and testing capabilities. It also makes available the recently announced 'S/Connect for Cyara' test case generation solution
- Business Systems (UK) Ltd, will be discussing their recent addition of Panintelligence's Business Intelligence (BI) software to its call recording and workforce optimisation portfolio to help customers tap into hidden data
- JollyDeck will eb demonstrating an iPhone6 training centered around all iPhone6 & iPhone6+ showing how to upskill the contact centre agents quickly on new product releases & knowledge
- Verint and KANA will be at the show and discussing some very clever technology, which analyses multi-channel customer interactions from text and speech to social media posts
- Ctalk will be showcasing their latest multi-channel contact centre software. We will also be providing complimentary Gin and Tonics of the afternoon
- Red Letter Days CEO, Bill Alexander, will be at the Expo discussing their wildly successful range of experience, high street and lifestyle vouchers.
- QuickScripts will be running a quiz for the Customer Contact Expo with £100 Red Letter Days voucher to the person who can complete the quiz the quickest
- DIVA will be talking visitors through our range of SMS, UK and international number solutions and show you how to successfully apply them to your business for significantly improved business performance
- ContactBabel will be giving visitors to their stand full access to the latest UK industry research, which is being launched at the Expo. "The 2014 UK Contact Centre Decision-Maker's Guide" is based on detailed research gathered from 215 UK operations, and covers all elements of operational performance, HR, multichannel activity, strategy and technology
- Content Guru's team of solutions consultants will be on hand to share their specialist knowledge and consultative expertise, as well as demonstrating the best-in-class contact centre capabilities of Europe's largest Cloud Contact Centre platform - storm®
Next door, there will also be 140 leading suppliers at eCommerce Expo with products, services and knowledge spanning key areas as: payments & security, delivery & logistics, digital platforms and marketing.
Helen Curl, Exhibition Director, UBM Live said: "What a fantastic expo this is going to be! We are really proud that our exhibitors understand that exhibitions need to be interactive and engaging and by all accounts, the show floor is going to be really buzzing."
For the 1st time ever, the Conference at Customer Contact Expo, the longest running conference to serve the market, is free to attend. Sponsored by Voiance and Salesforce.com, it is divided into 3 streams and will include 2 days of presentations and case studies from companies such as: Wowcher, Talk Talk, Salesforce.com, E.ON and Interactive Intelligence. They will be covering some hot topics such as the future of the contact centre, multi-lingual service, and connecting ecommerce with customer service. One of the key features is the Customer Service Excellence Arena, which is sponsored by Nexidia and will feature: Royal Mail, UCAS, Deloitte Digital, Mothercare, Home Retail Group and Aviva.
There are also three additional presentation theatres that give bite-sized introductions to the latest products:
- People & Technology Solutions Theatre sponsored by BT
- Customer Management Solutions Theatre sponsored by Mitel
- Social Media & Future Solutions Theatre sponsored by Genesys
There is a stunning variety of high-level speakers and case studies featuring in the theatres from Marks & Spencer, BT, BSkyB, Cisco, Salesforce.com, Zendesk, Monarch, Genesys, and Barclays Wealth.
The Expo will be offering a fantastic amount of networking opportunities. There is a hosted buyers programme available onsite that is sponsored by Nuance, who are also sponsoring the VIP lounge. There is also the networking bar and the Party in The Cloud at Kensington Roof Gardens, which are being sponsored by NewVoiceMedia.
As a part of its aim to have sustainability at the core of all activities, this year Customer Contact Expo is striving to attain ISO 20121 standard for Sustainable Event Management. The event team has been looking at the environment, community and economic sides of sustainability with the aim of ensuring that Customer Contact Expo leaves a positive legacy behind.
About UBM Live:
UBM Live connects people and creates opportunities for companies across five continents to develop new business, meet customers, launch new products, promote their brands and expand their markets. Through premier brands such as MD&M, CPhI, IFSEC, Facilities Show, TFM&A, Cruise Shipping Miami and many others, UBM Live exhibitions, conferences, awards programs, publications, websites and training and certification programs are an integral part of the marketing plans of companies across more than 20 industry sectors.
For more information and to register for free, please visit http://live.callcentre.co.uk/expo_home/
Don't forget to register for your media pass. Please click HERE and submit your details.
SOURCE UBM Live