SANTA CLARA, California, Oct. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Winners of Frost & Sullivan's previously announced 2016 Customer Service Excellence Program gathered for an awards ceremony at the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa in Tucson, Ariz. to recognize their outstanding achievements. From among the winners, the program's distinguished panel of expert judges selected Vodafone, T-Mobile and Consumers Affairs as the high achievers.
- Vodafone received the High Achiever award in Omni Channel Customer Engagement for excellence in current and future customer engagement capabilities in traditional and digital channels. Senior Manager, Customer Presales and Service, Bobbie Bichel, accepted on behalf of Vodafone.
- In the Customer Analytics category, Consumer Affairs took home high achiever for excellence in leveraging analytics to deliver differentiated customer experiences, while driving improvements in operational KPIs for the organization. Chief Operations Officer, Eric Jenkins, accepted on behalf of Consumer Affairs. In addition, Consumer Affairs was also named the high achiever in the Web Customer Experience Category, for excellence in web self-service, chat and integrated customer collaboration and support capabilities.
- T-Mobile was named High Achiever for excellence in social media customer service. This includes internal channels such as customer communities and support forums, as well as external channels such as Facebook and other social media sites. Director of Social Media Care, Michelle Mattson, accepted on behalf of T-Mobile.
Other winners include:
- StubHub – Accepting on behalf of StubHub is Manager, Customer Service and Social Media, Mary Hill, for Social Media Excellence
- Dollar Shave Club – Accepting on Behalf of Dollar Shave Club is Director of Member Services, Ken Mirch, for Omni Channel Customer Experience
- Rocana – Accepting on Behalf of Rocana is Director of Customer Success, Melissa Hueman, for Omni Channel Customer Experience
About The Customer Service Excellence Recognition Program
The Customer Service Excellence Recognition Program, made possible through the coordination of the Frost & Sullivan Customer Engagement Digital Transformation practice, Frost & Sullivan Research Insights practice and the Frost & Sullivan Customer Contact Executive MindXchange, honors companies and individual leaders that are shaping the future of Customer Service. Honored recipients have demonstrated achievement in one or more of five categories: Omni-channel Customer Experience, Mobile Customer Care, Web Customer Experience, Social Media Customer Engagement and Customer Engagement Analytics. There are several honorees in each category, from which one Highest Achiever in each category is identified.
Companies are vetted through a rigorous two-stage evaluation process. The initial stage involves the completion of a questionnaire application. Questions posed will range from customer engagement capabilities to business outcomes. Entrants are free to apply in one or more categories, provided responses are complete for each section.
Qualifying companies progress to the second stage for evaluation by a judging panel consisting of experts from the industry and Frost & Sullivan research analysts.
All honorees are celebrated and the top-scoring project in each category are announced at the Annual Customer Contact, West: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange.
For more information about the Customer Service Excellence Recognition Program, please go to www.frost.com/recognition.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Contact us: Start the discussion
Corporate Communications – North America
P: (210) 247.2481
F: (210) 348.1003
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan