AMSTERDAM, March 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Constellium (NYSE and Euronext Paris: CSTM) announced it will provide a live webcast of its Analyst Day being held on March 22, 2017, starting at 2pm EDT at the New York Stock Exchange.
The conference will include presentations of:
- Jean-Marc Germain, Chief Executive Officer
- Peter Matt, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Ingrid Joerg, President, Aerospace & Transportation (A&T) business unit
- Arnaud Jouron, President Packaging & Automotive Rolled Products (P&ARP) business unit
- Paul Warton, President, Automotive Structures & Industry (AS&I) business unit
The live video broadcast will be accessible at:
The presentations will be posted on Constellium's Investor Relations webpage: http://www.constellium.com/aluminium-company/finance/financial-results-and-presentation/analyst-day
A replay of the webcast and a transcript will then be available on the Investor Relations page following the event.
Constellium (NYSE and Euronext Paris: CSTM) is a global sector leader that develops innovative, value added aluminium products for a broad scope of markets and applications, including aerospace, automotive and packaging. Constellium generated €4.7 billion of revenue in 2016.