DUBLIN, June 09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v55n86/connected) has announced the addition of the "Connected Vehicles: Market and Forecast for LTE and Telematics Applications 2015 - 2020" report to their offering.
Connected vehicles represent one of the most important innovation areas for LTE technology, which also adds a new dimension for the transportation systems. Connected vehicle refers to the use of IoT and LTE technology in the car with the use of smartphones or other technologies typically manifest as handheld or wearable devices. The basic solutions involve: Navigation, Telematics and Infotainment.
This study reveals that consumers prefer on customized connected technology but with it comes the risk of security breaches. In fact some incidents have happened with connected vehicle because of drivers' lack of awareness on security as the same time cyber-criminals trap to the user.
This report assesses the connected vehicle landscape, evaluates supporting technologies, and analyzes consumer preference with forecasting of future connected vehicles in major sectors. All purchases of this report includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Mobile network operators
- Automobile manufacturers
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Network infrastructure providers
- Application and content developers
- Telematics and M2M service providers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Evolution of LTE Technology in Automated Car Industry
4. Global Connected Cars Market by Technology
5. Major Connectivity On Connected Vehicles
6. Connected Car Market Overview
7. Connected Vehicle Industry Analysis
8. Global Connected Cars Market by Applications
10. Case Analysis
11. Future Outlook and Challenges
- Texas Instruments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v55n86/connected