DUBLIN, Mar 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Connected Home and IoT: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2017 - 2022" report to their offering.
The Connected Home ecosystem is rapidly expanding beyond merely Connected Entertainment (TV, Receiver, DVD Recorder, Media Player, Gaming Consoles) to include many areas such as Home and Office Equipment (Printer, VoIP Phone, etc.), Personal Consumer Electronics (Wireless IP Camera, Smartphone, Tablet, Portable Media Players, Navigation Devices, etc.), Energy Management (Temperature, Lighting, Heating and Air Conditioning), Safety, and Smart Consumer Appliances (Washing Machine, Refrigerator, etc.), and more.
This research assesses the Connected Home marketplace, including major industry players, and solutions. The role of IoT and supporting technologies is evaluated with analysis of current market inhibitors and solutions.
- Network service providers.
- Semiconductor manufacturers.
- Embedded systems companies.
- Systems integration companies.
- Wireless device manufacturers.
- Internet of Things infrastructure suppliers.
- IoT and Connected Home service providers.
- IoT in Connected Home forecasts 2017-2022.
- Identify market opportunities for real-time analytics.
- Identify key business strategies for IoT in Connected Homes.
- Identify opportunities and needs for vendor collaboration in IoT.
- Understand IoT in Connected Homes ecosystem, players, and solutions.
- Understand marketing strategies for Connected Home products and solutions.
- Learn about use cases, benefits, and requirements for IoT in Connected Homes.
- Apple Inc.
- ARM Holdings
- Arrayent Inc.
- Blue Clover Devices
- British Gas
- General Electric (GE)
- Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- Nest Labs.
- Samsung Electronics
- (20+ Others)
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
4 Global Connected Home Market 2017 - 2022 3
5 Hardware and Software Components 2017 - 2022
6 Connected Home Market by End User Segment
7 Real Time IoT Data Analytics Market in Connected Homes 2017 - 2022
8 Leading Companies, Organizations, and Solutions
9 Appendix: IoT Standardization
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nkk9w6/connected_home
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets