DUBLIN, Mar 02, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Connected Cow and Farm Market (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
Global Connected Cow and Farm Market to Reach $10.75 Billion in 2021
The report on the connected cow and farm market provides an in-depth analysis of the market size, forecasts and opportunities of the various systems and services that cater to the connected farm ecosystem. The study includes market analysis of seven categories of systems - Health Monitoring, Mating Management, Herd Management, Automated Milking, Comfort and Cleaning, Automated Feeding, and others.
The study also covers the analysis of the market for services for the connected farm environment. Further to this, the report also provides the market data for systems across five regions - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Central America and Latin America (CALA), and Middle-East and Africa (MEA).
The connected cow and farm market report also includes insights into key market requirements gathered from users, buyers, farmers, farm owners, and consultants. The report also provides their preferences, priorities and perception of the application of connected systems in this ecosystem. The study also covers key demand side ratings such as user ratings across regions for farm systems, services, dashboard features, and deployment time-frames.
- By Systems - the market size and forecasts is provided by seven types of systems: Health Monitoring, Mating Management, Herd Management, Automated Milking, Comfort & Cleaning, Automated Feeding and Others.
- By Services - the market size and forecasts is provided for three types of services: Consulting and Implementation, Training and Development, and Maintenance.
- By Regions - the market size and forecasts is provided for five regions: North America, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, Central/Latin America and Asia-Pacific.
1 Connected Cow and Farm: Research Overview and Summary
2 Connected Cow and Farm: Market Overview and Forces
3 Connected Cow and Farm: Market Size and Forecast By Segments
4 Connected Cow and Farm: Market Size and Forecast By Systems
5 Connected Cow and Farm: Market Size And Forecast - By Regions
6 Connected Cow And Farm: Market Supply and Demand Trends
- AMS Galaxy USA
- Bella Ag
- BouMatic Robotics
- Brauer GmbH
- BvL Maschinenfabrik
- CowManager by Agis Automatisering BV
- Hokofarm Group B.V.
- Pellon Group Oy
- Schuitemaker Machines B.V.
- Sol Chips
- TrueNorth Technologies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r67nr2/connected_cow_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets