WOKING, England, August 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
New app increases productivity on the move
CONJECT, a leading supplier of cloud software for the whole life management of any built asset, today announces that conjectPC Mobile, its new mobile application for project collaboration on the move, is now available to users via free download from the App Store.
As the latest in a series of updates which demonstrate the CONJECT commitment to supporting mobile solutions for project collaboration in the AEC and property industries, conjectPC Mobile enables users to login to their project(s) to quickly and easily view information and respond to process items straight from their iPad or iPhone. Android and Windows versions are in development and will be available in future releases.
Nick Sansome, Director, CONJECT Ltd said, "This app enables users to progress their project actions whilst out of the office or in transit. The customers we have shown it to are keen to roll it out across their projects, and see it as a facilitator of more efficient collaboration."
The key features of conjectPC Mobile include:
- Log in and select the project you wish to work on
- View Action and Information notifications on Documents and Processes across all projects
- Clear Information notifications by downloading Documents
- Clear Action notifications by responding to Process items
- Notifications are presented in an easy to read visual dashboard, containing number of items and a traffic light system to indicate levels of urgency
- Find specific documents using easy search
- Inbuilt document security - downloaded files are saved to a temporary location and deleted on exiting the app
The free conjectPC Mobile app can be downloaded from the App Store.
CONJECT is a leading international software company, providing cloud and mobile solutions to support BIM and manage key processes throughout the plan-build-operate life-cycle for the real estate as well as architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industries. The CONJECT mission is to help its clients increase quality, reduce costs and better manage risks across their property and infrastructure portfolios. Operating in 14 international cities; the UK head office is in Woking, Surrey. CONJECT applications are used by more than 40,000 businesses worldwide, and every month there are more than 3,000 new users of CONJECT software. For more information see http://www.conject.com, or follow CONJECT on LinkedIn and on Twitter @CONJECT.
SOURCE CONJECT Ltd