DUBLIN, March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5255kk/a_benchmarking) has announced the addition of the "Concise Benchmarking Strategy for Corporate Patient Centricity" report to their offering.
Providing pharma and medical device companies with a template to build their own patient-centric strategies. Today, almost every medical supplier talks about corporate patient centricity. Here is a means of trulyand demonstrablybeing patient centric.
Why this report?
The author is increasingly asked by pharmaceutical and medical-device companies what measures they can take to be patient centric (and thereby bolster their reputation). To answer this question, the author has analysed the past five years of its survey work, aiming to determine what patient groups believe makes a company patient centric. The resulting data was remodeled into relevant business contexts with the help of management consultancy Neovoca. In this report, Mat Phillips, the head of Neovoca, translates the concept of patient centricity into practical, actionable strategies.
The intention is:
- To frame patient-centred plans that offer true value to the end-user, the consumers.
- To unlock real insights requiring a dialogue with all customer groups.
- To ensure effective implementation. Strategically-aligned personal goal-setting is key.
- To design internal and external auditing methods to measure progress
What this report contains:
- Introduction to the market shifts that necessitate corporate adoption of patient centricity.
- Description of what patient groups expect from companies that are moving towards patient centricity. Includes a central corporate Intent and Culture', plus 7 separate domains.
- The result: a process to turn patient expectations into a tangible strategy that can be implemented within your company.
Data and illustrations provided on:
- Building a benchmarking system for corporate patient centricity
- Patient centricitya systematic approach
- Illustrative quotes provided from patient groups
Key Topics Covered:
About the authors of the report
Defining patient centricity for companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5255kk/a_benchmarking
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets