DUBLIN, Mar. 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4h3k2n/global_water) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Water Purifiers Market - Forecasts to 2018" report to their offering.
Every 21 seconds a child and 3.4 Million people globally dies every year due to water related disease according to a report by World Health Organization. Nearly all deaths, 99 percent, occur in developing world. Thus, growing water borne diseases are consequently generating the need for providing pure and hygienic water which in turn has resulted into development of systems which could affordably purify the water commonly known as water purifiers. The demand for water purifiers has surged radically over the last 5 year period attracting giants like Panasonic and LG to launch their own water purifiers.
According to Global Water Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, the POU (point-of-use) water purifiers market has emerged as one of the most attractive segments in consumer electronics. The global water purifiers' market revenues are anticipated to grow at the compounded annual growth rate of around 10% during 2013-18 which is forecasted to double in its revenue size by the end of 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst Briefing
2. Global Water Purifiers Market Outlook
3. The United States Water Purifiers Market Outlook
4. Brazil Water Purifiers Market Outlook
5. Mexico Water Purifiers Market Outlook
6. China Water Purifiers Market Outlook
7. India Water Purifiers Market Outlook
8. Indonesia Water Purifiers Market Outlook
9. South Korea Water Purifiers Market Outlook
10. Vietnam Water Purifiers Market Outlook
11. Turkey Water Purifiers Market Outlook
12. South Africa Water Purifiers Market Outlook
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. Research Methodology
- 3 M Center
- A O Smith Corporation
- Amway Global
- Best Water Technology Group
- Brita GmBH
- Coway Co., Ltd.
- Culligan International Inc.
- Eco Water Systems LLC
- Eureka Forbes Limited
- Haier Strauss Water Co. Ltd
- Halo Source Inc.
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
- Ion Exchange India Limited
- Katadyn Group
- Kent RO System Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Paragon Water System Inc.
- Pentair Inc.
- Philips Inc.
- Tata Chemicals Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4h3k2n/global_water
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets