DUBLIN, Feb. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jfrr3h/therapeutic_drug) has announced the addition of a new report "Concise Analysis of the International Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market" to their offering.
This report deals with therapeutic drug monitoring, a multi-disciplinary clinical specialty, aimed at improving patient care by monitoring drug levels in the blood to individually adjust the dose of drugs for improving outcome. TDM is viewed as a component of personalized medicine that interacts with several other disciplines including pharmacokinetics and pharmacogenetics. One chapter is devoted to monitoring of drugs of abuse (DoA). Various technologies used for well-known DoA are described. A section on drug abuse describes methods of detection of performance-enhancing drugs.
TDM market is analyzed from 2013 to 2023 according to technologies as well as geographical distribution. Global market for DoA testing was also analyzed from 2012 to 2022 and divided according to the area of application. Unmet needs and strategies for development of markets for TDM are discussed. The report contains profiles of 27 companies involved in developing tests and equipment for drug monitoring along with their collaborations. The text is supplemented with 17 tables, 6 figures and 150 selected references from literature.
Benefits of this report
- Up-to-date one-stop information on therapeutic drug monitoring
- Description of 27 companies involved with their collaborations in this area
- Market analysis 2013-2023/
- Market values in major regions
- Strategies for developing markets for therapeutic drug monitoring
- A selected bibliography of 150 publications
- Text is supplemented by 17 tables and 6 figures
Who should read this report?
- Biotechnology companies developing assays and equipment for drug monitoring
- Reference laboratories providing drug monitoring services
- Pharmaceutical companies interested in companion tests for monitoring their drugs
- Clinical pharmacologists interested in integrating therapeutic drug monitoring with pharmacogenetics for development of personalized medicine
Key Topics Covered:
2. Technologies for TDM
3. Drug Monitoring Instruments
4. Applications of TDM
5. Drugs Requiring Monitoring
6. Monitoring of Biological Therapies
7. Monitoring of Drug Abuse
8. Markets for TDM
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jfrr3h/therapeutic_drug
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets