DUBLIN, Mar. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rr7bcd/china_heavy_truck) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Heavy Truck Industry" report to their offering.
With the fading effect of a 4 trillion yuan stimulus package as well as the slowdown of Chinese economic growth rate, the demand in China heavy truck market has kept declining since 2011. In 2012, the sales volume of heavy trucks in China was no more than 636,000 units, down 27.78% over 2011.
In H12013, the heavy truck industry of China saw pickup in terms of both output and sales volume, with the sales volume, in particular, increasing by 8.36% year-on-year. The contributing reasons are as follows: a) China's investment in infrastructure construction saw a steady growth rate; b) the requirements for updating heavy trucks which are on their last legs since 2008-2010 when witnessed a spike in sales; c) the release of National ? emission standard brought with orders for consumption in advance. However, from the perspective of the overall situation all the year round, China's sales of heavy truck is not so optimistic, with the expected growth in sales volume by around 6%, against the backdrop of a series of adverse factors such as slackened macro-economic situation as a whole, declining demand for coal power and the growth dive of highway freight volume.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Heavy Truck Industry In China
2. Heavy Truck Market in China
3. Market Segments
4. Heavy Truck Industry Chain
5. Key Companies
- Anhui Hualing Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Baotou Bei Ben Heavy-Duty Truck Co., Ltd.
- Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd.
- CNHTC Jinan Truck Co., Ltd.
- Chengdu Dayun Automotive Group Company Limited
- Dongfeng Automobile Co., Ltd.
- FAW Group
- GAC Hino Motors Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Tri-Ring Special Vehicle Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Xugong Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd
- Shaanxi Automobile Group Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan South Chun Auto Group Company Limited
- Zhejiang Feidie Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rr7bcd/china_heavy_truck
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets