DUBLIN, Feb. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2bmnmw/commercial) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Commercial Aircraft Leasing Market" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Commercial Aircraft Leasing in US$ Million and Units. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market Estimates and Projections for Commercial Aircraft Leasing market in terms of Leased Asset Portfolio Value are provided for the following aircraft types:
- Long Haul & Medium Distance Aircraft
- Regional/Short Haul Aircraft.
The report profiles 151 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- AerCap Holdings NV
- ALAFCO Aviation Lease and Finance Company KSCC
- Ansett Worldwide Aviation Services
- Aviation Capital Group Corp.
- BBAM LLC
- BCI Aircraft Leasing, Inc.
- BOC Aviation Pte Ltd.
- Boeing Capital Corporation
- CIT Group Inc.
- GE Capital Aviation Service
- International Lease Finance Corporation
- Macquarie AirFinance Ltd.
- SAAB Aircraft Leasing
- SMBC Aviation Capital.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks.
For information on site licence pricing please click on Enquire before buying.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview & Outlook
2. Noteworthy Trends, Growth Drivers & Issues
3. Competitive Landscape
4. Aircraft Leasing - A Review
5. Recent Industry Activity
6. Focus On Select Global Players
7. Global Market Perspective
1. North America
4. Middle East & Africa
5. Latin America
IV. Competitive Landscape
Total Companies Profiled: 151 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 158)
- The United States (90)
- Canada (4)
- Japan (1)
- Europe (45)
- France (2)
- Germany (5)
- The United Kingdom (10)
- Rest of Europe (28)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (9)
- Latin America (1)
- Africa (3)
- Middle East (5)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2bmnmw/commercial
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets