DUBLIN, Feb. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qp42gb/china_tv_drama) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Chinese TV Drama Industry" report to their offering.
In recent years, a series of favorable policies issued by the Chinese government in finance, intellectual property protection and culture industries stimulate the rapid expansion of Chinese TV drama market.By H1 2013, there had been seven Chinese listed companies engaged in television production and distribution. In 2008-2012, their TV drama revenue grew at over 30%; by the CAGR of TV drama revenue, New Culture (88.67%), Enlight Media (81.63%) and Huace (61.26%) ranked the top three.
In 2012, five ones of these seven listed companies gained the gross margin of 40% or more. In point of gross margin, the top three companies were Huayi Brothers (56.02%), Huace (55.74%) and Hualu Baina (44.90%).
The report consists of the following aspects:
- Overview of China TV drama Industry (including industrial chain, business models, profit models, relevant policies, television channels, TV advertising industry, online video industry, etc.)
- Chinese TV drama market (including status quo, supply and demand, revenue, export, prospect, etc.)
- Chinese TV drama production, distribution and broadcast markets (including status quo, competitive patterns, comparison between listed companies, TV stations, network broadcasting, etc.)
- The market of introduced TV dramas by China (including policies, status quo, competitive patterns, etc.)
- Operating performance, revenue structure, gross margin, TV drama business, competitive advantages, development strategies and prospect of major Chinese TV drama producers (including Huace, Huayi Brothers, HaiRun, etc.)
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of China TV Drama Industry
2 Development Environments of China TV Drama Industry
3 Chinese TV Drama Market
4 Chinese TV Drama Production and Distribution Market
5 Chinese TV Drama Broadcast Market
6 Market of Introduced TV Dramas by China
7 Major Chinese TV Drama Producers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qp42gb/china_tv_drama
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets