DUBLIN, Mar. 25, 2014
/PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqrzcm/china_tourism) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Chinese Tourism Industry" report to their offering.
China tourism market has gained momentum in recent years, with the CAGR of 26.2% between 2009 and 2012. In 2012, the revenue in China tourism industry approximated RMB2.6 trillion, up 15.1% year-on-year.
China is at the turning point for economic restructuring and upgrading, leading to the economic growth slowdown but still in a robust way. Coupled with the improvement of national income level, the tourism industry of China witnesses consolidated growth, with the estimated revenue in 2013 growing by 14.3% year-on-year.
Domestic Tourism Is of Absolute Dominance
China tourism industry is made up of domestic tourism, inbound tourism and outbound tourism. Of these, domestic tourism is of absolute dominance in terms of either population or revenue. In 2012, the population of domestic tourism stood at 2.957 billion person-times, accounting for 93.2%, with the revenue hitting RMB2.2706 trillion or 87.8%. It is estimated that the number of domestic tourists in 2013 will claim 3.275 billion person-times, standing at 95.3%, with the targeted revenue increasing by 15.4% year-on-year to RMB2.62 trillion.
The Number of Star Hotels Demonstrates Shrinkage, while the Number of High-End Hotels Continue Expanding
In 2012, China had a total of 24,900 travel agencies with a year-on-year increase of 5.3%. In 2007-2012, the number of travel agencies in China witnessed stable growth momentum, with the CAGR of 4.8%. In particular, the number of star-class hotels saw a CAGR of negatively 3.5% from 2007 to 2012, three-star hotels 5.9%, four-star hotels 10.5%, and five-star hotels 13.9%.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Operation of China Tourism Industry
2. Market Segments of China Toursim Industry
3. Development of Travel Agencies and Hotels in China
4. Key Companies in China Tourism Industry
5. Outlook for the Development of China Tourism Industry, 2013-2017
- Beijing Jingxi Tourism Development Co.,Ltd.
- Beijing Tourism Group Co., Ltd
- China CYTS Tours Holding Co., Ltd.
- China International Travel Group CO., Ltd.
- China United Travel Co.,Ltd.
- Chongqing New Century Cruise Co., Ltd
- Dalian Sunasia Tourism Holding Co.,Ltd.
- Emei Shan Tourism Company Limited
- Guilin Tourism Corporation Limited
- Huangshan Tourism Development Co.,Ltd.
- Huatian Hotel Group Co., Ltd.
- Lijiang Yulong Tourism Co., Ltd.
- Overseas Chinese Town (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels Development Co., Ltd.
- Tibet Tourism Co.,Ltd.
- Wuhan Sante Cableways Group Co.,Ltd.
- Xi'An Qujiang Cultural Tourism Co.,Ltd.
- Xi'an Tourism (Group) Co.,Ltd
- Yunnan Tourism Co., Ltd.
- Zhang Jia Jie Tourism Group Co.Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqrzcm/china_tourism
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets