DUBLIN, February 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l77qff/alzheimers) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Alzheimer's Drugs Review, Alzheimer's Disease Drug Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Alzheimer's disease drug market is on the curvature stage. Since 2003, there is not any single magic bullet launched in the market to prevent or cure it. However, all current marketed products are going to be generic in the next 3-4 years. There are high unmet medical needs. The current unmet needs represent a huge opportunity for pharmaceutical companies which are developing targeted novel therapies. If successful, they will be in a position to command premium prices and tap the existing opportunity. Lot of drugs has failed in Phase III stage thus putting a greater impact on Alzheimer's disease drug market.
From the year 2009 Alzheimer's disease drug market is declining and it is expected to fall till 2016. But with the expected launch of some Alzheimer's drugs from the year 2017 onwards, Alzheimer's disease drug market is expected to revive in the coming years. However due to absence of exact potential drugs there will always remain a huge Unmet Alzheimer's Drug Market. For the year 2018 Alzheimer's Disease Drug Market will be just 10% of Unmet Alzheimer's Disease Drug Market.
Present & Pipeline Drugs Studied in this Report:
Key Topics Covered:
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Worldwide - Alzheimer's Disease Drug Market Analysis
3. Failed Alzheimer's Drugs
4. Worldwide - Alzheimer's Disease Drug Market Share & Forecast
5. Worldwide - Alzheimer's Drug Brands Market Performance
6. Pipeline Drugs Analysis in Alzheimer's Disease Market
7. M&A, Licensing Agreement, Strategic Alliances & Collaboration Deals in Alzheimer's Disease Drug Market
8. Funding in Alzheimer's Disease Drugs Research
9. Key Drivers of Growth in Global Alzheimer's Disease Drug Market
10. Key Challenges in the Global Alzheimer's Disease Drug Market
- Eli Lilly
- TauRx Therapeutics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l77qff/alzheimers
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets