DUBLIN, Feb. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dbnhxm/china_online) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the Chinese Online Education Industry" report to their offering.
Online education, also known as e-learning, has been growing fast in recent years due to the advances in the Internet, multimedia information processing, cloud computing and other information technologies.
In 2011-2013, online education companies have mushroomed such as Chuanke.com launched in November 2011, Fenbi.com put on line in August 2012 and 91waijiao.com established in December 2012. At the same time, traditional education & training institutions have stepped into the field of online education successively. For example, Beijing Juren Education Group launched Juren.cn in July 2013, and Longwen Education plans to invest RMB 50 million in online business. Traditional Internet giants like Baidu, Google, Netease, Youku, Tencent, Kingsoft PowerWord, and Taobao also have set foot in the field of online education.
The report mainly includes the followings:
- Overview of online education industry (including the definition and classification, industry chain, teaching platform, business model and profit model);
- Market overview of education industry (including the education funding, education spending, employment and wages, schools and students, and market size);
- Online education market (including the market situation, investment and financing in China and worldwide, size of overall market and market segments, and development trends);
- Market situation, business model, corporate financing, market size and development prospects of market segments such as online higher education, K-12 online education, online career training, and corporate e-learning
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Online Education Industry
2. Market Overview of Education Industry
3. Online Education Market
4. Online Higher Education
5. K-12 Online Education
6. Online Career Training
7. Enterprise E-Learning
8. Major Companies in Online Education Industry
- China Distance Education Holdings
- China E-learning Group
- China Education Alliance
- ChinaEdu Corporation
- Hiknow English
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group
- Open Edutainment
- Shenzhen Kingsun Science & Technology
- Super Class
- Times Bright China
- Tomorrow Advancing Life
- YY Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dbnhxm/china_online
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets