DUBLIN, Mar. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9wbh2/brazil_boilers) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the Brazilian Boilers, Turbines & Generators for Power Generation Market" report to their offering.
Brazil's electricity consumption over the last few years has witnessed an enormous growth. In 2012, about 75% of power generation was accounted for by hydropower plants, however, the country intends to increase its focus on other sources of power generation like wind power, biogas energy, nuclear energy, etc., to decrease its dependence on hydropower resources. Wind power is expected to play an important role in Brazil's electricity generation market in the coming years. The wind power contribution to overall market is expected to rise from 2% in 2012 to 7% by 2020.
Brazil Boilers, Turbines & Generators for Power Generation Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, the Northern and North Eastern regions are the major demand drivers in Brazil wind market. Currently, the wind energy potential for Northern and North Eastern regions is estimated at about 111GW and 75 GW, respectively. As a result, the market demand for turbines and generators in the country is expected to increase at a CAGR of 11.5% in value terms during 2014-18. Brazil, due to inadequate availability of natural gas and a small number of upcoming non-renewable based power plants, is expected to witness restricted growth in the boiler market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Brazil Boilers, Turbines & Generator For Power Generation Market Outlook
3. Brazil Boilers Market
4. Brazil Turbine / Generator Market
5. Brazil Wind Turbine/Generator Market
6. Brazil Hydro Turbine/Generator Market
7. Brazil Boilers, Turbines & Generator For Power Generation Market Drivers & Challenges
8. Recent Trends & Developments
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Brazil Economic Profile
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
13. Research Methodology
- Alstom SA
- Gamesa Corporation Technologies SA
- General Electric Energy Ltd.
- Siemens Ltd.
- Sinovel Wind Group Co. Ltd.
- Suzlon Energy Ltd.
- Vestas Wind Systems
- Wobben Wind Power Industry and Trade Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9wbh2/brazil_boilers
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets