DUBLIN, Mar 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Industrial IoT Market by IIoT Technology, Device, Software, Application, Industry Vertical, and Geography" report to their offering.
This is by far the most comprehensive IIoT research available. With hard data, keen insights, detailed qualitative analysis, and forecasts, Industrial IoT Market by IIoT Technology (5G, APIs, Databases), Device (Sensors, RFID, Robots, Smart Meters), Software (Controls, Data Management, PLM), Application (3D Printing, Industrial Analytics, Process Automation, Smart Workplace, Teleoperation), Industry Vertical, and Geography is must reading for anyone within the manufacturing, industrial, and/or enterprise IoT space.
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is poised to significantly improve reliability, production, and customer satisfaction. Initially focusing on improving existing processes and augmented current infrastructure, IIoT will rely upon as well as integrate with certain key technologies, devices, software, and applications.
Unlike LTE /4G, the fifth generation (5G) of wireless will represent a purpose-built technology, designed and engineered to facilitate connected devices as well as automation systems. In many ways, 5G will be a facilitator and an accelerator of the next industrial revolution, often referred to as Industry 4.0. There is a need to look beyond smart factories, intelligent products and services towards enterprise as a whole and the unique benefits of high capacity urban wireless applications.
IoT APIs will support IoT Operations in many regards including interoperability between IoT Platforms, Devices, and Gateways. Moreover, IoT APIs will become a critical part of major IoT application and service developer programs. There is an emerging opportunity for IoT database infrastructure services to support inter-working and access to IoT related resources, most notably data associated with IoT events gathered from IoT Devices and sensors.
Sensors are used for detection of changes in the physical and/or logical relationship of one object to another(s) and/or the environment. Physical changes may include temperature, light, pressure, sound, and motion. Logical changes include the presence/absence of an electronically traceable entity, location, and/or activity. Within an IoT context, physical and logical changes are equally important.
IoT will be a driver of substantial software development in infrastructure, platforms, devices, security, applications and services. Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) represents an important go-to-market aspect of IoT for early distribution and as a value-add to IoT product capabilities and/or service offerings. IoT also raises Importance of Value-added Resellers (VAR), Systems Integrators (SI), and Independent Software Vendors (ISV). The convergence of Cloud, Data Management, IoT Platforms and Solutions is enabling the next evolution of data analytics in which enterprise will realize significant tangible and intangible benefits from IoT data.
- Robotics companies
- Telecom service providers
- Manufacturing companies
- Embedded systems companies
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Systems integration companies
- Sensors and actuators suppliers
- IoT and industrial service providers
- Telecom and IT infrastructure suppliers
This IIoT Report Bundle is Comprised of the Following Reports:
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Technologies, Solutions, and Services
- Industrial IoT and 5G: Emerging Technologies, Solutions, Market Outlook and Forecasts
- Internet of Things API Marketplace: IoT API Use Cases, Solutions, Market Outlook
- IoT Database Infrastructure and DB Services
- Sensors and Intelligent End-point Devices in IoT
- Internet of Things (IoT) Software Market
- IoT Data Management and Analytics Market
- 3D Printing Market Outlook and Forecasts
- Smart Workplace: Devices, Applications, and Services
- Teleoperation and Telerobotics in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
Companies Mentioned: Partial List
- 365 Agile Limited (365 Agile Group Plc)
- ABB Ltd.
- Aeris Communications
- AGT International
- Ambiq Micro
- API Axle
- ARM Holdings
- AT&T Inc.
- Ayla Networks
- B+B SmartWorx
- Bayshore Networks
- CA API Management
- City Data Exchange
- Cloud Elements
- Crestron Electronics
- Digi International
- Echelon Corporation
- Elecsys Corporation
- Emergent One
- Fairchild Semiconductors International
- Fujitsu America
- GE Digital
- General Electric
- Honeywell International
- Intel Corporation
- Jasper Technologies Inc. (Cisco)
- Johnson Controls
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Layer 7 Technologies
- LeddarTech Inc.
- Lutron Electronics
- Lynx Software Technologies, Inc.
- Maana, Inc.
- MachineShop Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- MongoDB Inc.
- Nanjing IoT Sensor Technology Co., Ltd.
- NEC Corporation
- Nevatech Sentinet
- NYCE Sensors Inc.
- Object Management Group (OMG)
- Omron Corporation
- OneM2M Partners
- Open Sensors Ltd.
- Oregan Networks Ltd.
- ParStream (Cisco)
- Real Time Innovation (RTI)
- REST United
- Rockwell Automation
- SAP SE
- Schneider Electric
- Sensata Technologies
- Seraphim Sense Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Silicon Laboratories, Inc.
- Smart Office Solutions
- SQLstream, Inc.
- Telkom SA Soc Ltd
- Teradata Corporation
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Time Sensitive Networking
- Unisys Corporation
- United Technologies Corporation (UTC)
- Wind River
- Wovyn LLC.
- Xively (LogMeIn Inc.)
For more information about this report, visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xlvskh/comprehensive
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets