LONDON, June 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
One of the leading price comparison websites comparethemarket.com has announced it is adding M&S Money to its panel of companies offering loans. This latest partnership further enhances the loan offering at comparethemarket.com, giving customers a really great choice of deals.
With M&S Money, customers can take advantage of a very attractive personal loan rate of just 6.0%. Available for amounts ranging between £7,500 and £15,000 for periods of 12 to 60 months, the loans are unsecured and are open to homeowners or to customers aged over 30 years old. Monthly loan repayments are fixed and there is even the option to defer repayment for three months.
Simon McCulloch, Director of Money at comparethemarket.com , said: "I am delighted that we have been able to add M&S Money to our loans panel. As well as a fantastic brand and a reputation for excellent customer service, M&S Money have a great low rate loan that will certainly appeal to many comparethemarket.com customers.
Customers can use our sliders to adjust the amount the wish to borrow and their preferred term to compare loans and also see clearly which provides the lowest monthly payment. They can also see the advantages and disadvantages of each loan so they can choose the best one for their circumstances. What's more if they are successfully approved for a loan they can also claim a Simples Rewards meerkat toy."
Specialising in more than just loans, comparethemarket.com provides customers with an easy way to find the right deal on a wide range of insurance and financial products including car insurance, home insurance, van insurance, bike insurance, life insurance, pet insurance and credit cards. It also offers comparisons for a range of household utilities including electricity, gas, phone, broadband and digital TV.
- comparethemarket.com was launched in 2006 and has grown rapidly over the past six years to become one of the UK's leading price comparison websites.
- comparethemarket.com provides customers with an easy way to make the right choice for them on a wide range of products including motor, home, life, travel and pet insurance as well as utilities and money products such as, credit cards and loans.
- comparethemarket.com actively selects its brand partners, working with the best and
- most trusted organisations
- to ensure quality service to consumers.
comparethemarket.com is a trading name of BISL Limited. BISL Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered Address: Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, PE2 6YS. Registered in England number 3231094.