- The increasing number of security breaches in defense agencies and extensive rise in investment in defense & foreign intelligence are the major factors influencing the market growth
- Market Size – USD 32.96 billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 3.8%, Market Trends – Higher usage of Command & Control Systems in defense intelligence agencies
VANCOUVER, B.C., Oct. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Command & Control Systems Market is forecasted to be worth USD 44.76 billion by 2027, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. The key factors influencing the market include increasing usage of geospatial intelligence, rising cybercrimes involving data breaches from confidential governing bodies, rising threats & tensions in asymmetric welfare, and growing investment in the defense bodies & foreign intelligence platforms, among others.
Besides, extensive emphasis on the common operating picture (COP) of military operations, and higher capabilities of information dominance, battlefield awareness, and decision advantages of the command and control systems are the major reasons behind the enormous growth of this market. Moreover, higher usage of space-based command and control infrastructure and smart city command center applications are expected to fuel the market growth.
The global landscape of the Command & Control Systems Market is expected to remain highly competitive and fragmented, consisting of a number of both small start-ups & medium enterprises and large conglomerates. During the projected era, increasing demand for technological development and higher diversification in the products offered in the sector create enormous potential for innovative players.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/302
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In May 2020, BAE Systems announced the completion of the accusation of the business of Airborne Tactical Radios of Raytheon Technologies Corporation. This acquisition will help deliver game-changing electronic mission and control solutions for their customers.
- The Defense Intelligence is growing with the fastest CAGR of 6.3% throughout the projected period owing to its higher incorporation of intelligence protocols, including the nextgen communication, surveillance, reconnaissance, information fusion & data analytics, electronic welfare & spectrum dominance, and cyber control systems, among others.
- The regions in the Asia Pacific lead by China, India, Japan, and South & North Korea are allotting a considerable budget for their defense grooming purposes and commercial applications. Besides, growing incidences of interpersonal stand-offs, asymmetric warfare, along with a higher economic development, and enhancement in the technological industry, are propelling the Command & Control Systems market enforcement.
- Key players in the market include The Boeing Company, BAE Systems, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, Elbit Systems, Northrop Grumman, Thales Group, Leonardo S.p.A., Raytheon Company, and General Dynamics, among others.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Command & Control Systems Market on the basis of application, platform, component, end-user, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Military Commands
- Homeland Security & Cyber Protection
- Government Critical Infrastructure
- Commercial Commands
- Industrial Commands
- Transportation System
- Platform Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Component Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- End-User Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Air force
- Defense Intelligence
- Commercial Services
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
3. South Korea
4. North Korea
5. Rest of APAC
- Latin America
2. Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
1. Saudi Arabia
4. Rest of MEA
Find more similar research insights by Emergen Research:
Counter UAS Market By Type (Laser Systems, Electronic Systems, Kinetic Systems, Others), By Application (Defense, Homeland Security), By End-Users (Marine-based, Land Vehicles, Airborne, Commercial), By Product (Detection, Detection & Disruption), By Power (Up To 100 KW, More Than 100KW), By Range (Up To 100 Meters, More Than 100 Meters) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Military Communication Systems Market By Application (Military Commands, Homeland Security & Cyber Protection, Government Critical Infrastructure, Commercial Commands), By Platform (Land, Airborne, Naval, Joint, Space), By Component (Products, Services), End Users (Army, Air force, Navy, Defense Intelligence, Commercial Services), and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Mobile Medical Apps Market By Specialty (Critical Care, Cardiology, Internal Medicine), By Subscription (Free Subscription, Fee-Based Subscription), By Platform (Android, iPhone, iPad), By End User (Residents, Physician), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Battlefield Management Systems Market By Application (Computing System, Navigation, Communication, Logistics & Transportation, Surveillance & Reconnaissance, Cyber Security, Explosive Ordinance Disposal, Intelligence & Data Warfare, Combat Simulation, Training & Health Monitoring), By Platform (Land, Airborne, Naval, Joint, Space), By Component (Products, Services), Technology (Artificial Intelligence, 3D Printing, IoT, Wearable Devices), and Regions Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
With market-leading insights and an in-depth understanding of leading and niche technologies, our solutions address the most pertinent questions for your business needs. A major technological shift has been witnessed towards creating a 'Circular Economy,' fuelled by factors, such as the increased adoption of bio-based materials, along with other methods for achieving carbon neutrality. We are conversant in technologies, viz., Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Smart Manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics, Machine learning, Nanotechnology, Edge Computing, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing, Vehicle Electrification, Advanced Maintenance Analytics, and Predictive Maintenance, among other prevalent and emergent technologies.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read full Press Release at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-command-and-control-systems-market
SOURCE Emergen Research