DUBLIN, Mar. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Colorectal Cancer Forecast in 18 Major Markets 2017-2027" report to their offering.
This report provides the current incident population for Colorectal Cancer across 18 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, China, Turkey, Mexico, Russia, Argentina, Australia, Saudi Arabia and South Africa) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Colorectal Cancer have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Colorectal Cancer include:
- Change in bowel habits, including diarrhoea or constipation or a change in the consistency of stools
- Rectal bleeding or blood in the stool
- Persistent abdominal discomfort, such as cramps, gas or pain
- A feeling that the bowel doesn't empty completely
Reasons to Buy:
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Colorectal Cancer market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of Colorectal Cancer and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Colorectal Cancer incident population.
- Identify sub-populations within Colorectal Cancer which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Colorectal Cancer patients.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Cause of the Disease
3. Risk Factors & Prevention
4. Diagnosis of the Disease
5. Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
6. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
7. Key comorbid conditions/Features associated with the disease
8. Methodology for quantification of patient numbers
9. Top-line incidence for Colorectal Cancer
10. Staging of Colorectal Cancer patients
11. Genetic mutations in Colorectal Cancer patients
12. Treatment of Colorectal Cancer patients
13. Abbreviations used in the report
14. Patient-Based Offering
15. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
List of Figures
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhtzss/colorectal_cancer
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets