DUBLIN, Aug. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zdvg8j/colocation_and) has announced the addition of the "Colocation and Managed Hosting (CMH) Market Analysis (2014 - 2020):By User Types (Small, Medium, Large and Enterprise); Provider Type (Tier-I, Tier-II, Tier-III and Tier-IV); Verticals (Government, Financial Institutions, IT, Telecommunications)" report to their offering.
The colocation market is growing at a CAGR of around 16% during 2013 - 2018 and is expected to increase from around $22.5bn in 2013 to reach $47.2bn in 2018.The colocation cloud services market is around $4bn currently and is growing at around 60% YoY, the fastest of the 4 different segments in the global CMH market.
Colocation centers are generally divided into retail colocation and wholesale colocation, the major difference between the two being the size of space offered for rental purposes. Wholesale colocation gives an entire floor (more than 10,000 Sq.ft) compared to retail colocation which has rental plans like unit-wise colocation, quarter rack, half rack and full rack colocation etc.
Colocation is a very cost effective plan for small and medium businesses because of the following advantages:
- Zero infrastructure building costs and minimal operating costs.
- Servers and IT infrastructure is owned by the customer and hence data security, software for operation purposes are easy to control, maintain and monitor.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Colocation Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Colocation Market Landscape
4. Global Colocation Market Forces
5. Global Colocation Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Global Colocation Market - By User and Provider Types
7. Global Colocation Market - By End User Verticals
8. Global Colocation Market - By Solutions
9. Global Colocation Market -Geographic Analysis
10. Market Entropy
11. Investment Opportunities
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Telecity Group
- Deutsche Telekom
- Peer1 Hosting
- Digital Reality Trust
- Level3 Communications
- Savvis Inc
- Sabey Corp
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zdvg8j/colocation_and
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets