DETROIT, May 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on Cold Plasma Market by Regime Type (Low-Pressure and Atmospheric Pressure), by Application Type (Cleaning & Activation, Coating, Decontamination, Wound Healing, Adhesion, Finishing, Sterilization, and Others), by End-Use Industry Type (Electrical & Electronic, Food, Medical, Textile, Polymer, and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World), Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2019-2024.
This 250-page market report, from Stratview Research, studies the global cold plasma market over the trend period of 2013 to 2028 and forecast period of 2019 to 2024. The report provides detailed insights on the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Global Cold Plasma Market: Highlights
As per Stratview Research, the global cold plasma market is projected to witness an impressive double-digit CAGR over the next five years to reach US$ 3,164.5 million in 2024. Continuous innovations in cold plasma technology, rising demand for eco-friendly products, increasing use of cold plasma in food packaging industry, introduction of stringent safety standards in various industries including food safety, and growing needs for frozen food are some of the growth drivers of the market.
Electrical & electronic industry is forecasted to remain the largest segment of cold plasma over the next five years, driven by its increasing preference in semiconductors. The food industry is projected to witness the highest growth during the same period, driven by increased safety standards with higher demand for non-hazardous plasmas.
Based on the application type, the market is segmented as coating, cleaning & activation, finishing, wound healing, adhesion, decontamination, sterilization, and others. Cleaning & activation is projected to remain the largest application segment of the market during the forecast period, propelled by an increasing penetration in the electrical & electronic and polymer & plastics industries. Decontamination currently holds a diminutive share of the market but is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period, driven by the food industry.
As per the study, both low- and atmospheric-pressure cold plasmas are projected to grow at impressive rates over the next five years. Low-pressure cold plasma is mainly used in the manufacturing of semiconductors, whereas atmospheric cold plasma is used in a wide variety of applications from the textile to medical industry.
In terms of region, Europe is projected to remain the largest market for cold plasma during the forecast period, driven by the presence of several cold plasma suppliers and high research & development activities in the major European markets such as Germany, France and the UK. However, Asia-Pacific, the third-largest market for cold plasm after Europe and North America, is projected to witness the highest growth in the same period driven by the continuous shift of electronic manufacturing to the Asia countries, increasing demand for decontaminated frozen food, growing manufacturing facilities of textiles, and increasing production of polymers.
The market is highly fragmented with the presence of few global players and several small regional players. ADTEC Plasma Technology Co. Ltd., Enercon Industries Corporation, Europlasma NV, Henniker Plasma, Neoplas Tools GmbH, Nordson Corporation, P2i Limited, Plasmatreat GmbH, Tantec A/S, Vetaphone A/S and Tentec A/S are major players in the market. Development of new applications, innovations in new technology, and collaboration with customers are some of the key strategies adopted by the major companies to gain a competitive edge over others.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis.
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis.
- Market trend and forecast analysis.
- Market segment trend and forecast.
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities.
- Emerging trends.
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players.
- Key success factors.
This report studies the global cold plasma market and has segmented the market in four ways, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. Following are the four ways in which the market is segmented:
Global Cold Plasma Market by Regime Type:
- Low-Pressure (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Atmospheric Pressure (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Cold Plasma Market by End-Use Industry Type:
- Electrical & Electronics (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Food (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Medical (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Textiles (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Polymers & Plastics (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Others (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Cold Plasma Market by Application Type:
- Cleaning & Activation (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Coating (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Decontamination (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Wound healing (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Adhesion (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Finishing (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Sterilization (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Others (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Cold Plasma Market by Region:
- North America (Country Analysis: USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, UK, Russia, and Rest of the Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of the Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the world (Sub-Region Analysis: Latin America, Middle East, and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the chemicals and materials industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
Related premium market report from Stratview Research in the advanced materials industry are:
Flash Chromatography Market by Sales Type (Consumables and Systems), by Technique Type (Reverse Phase, Ion Exchange, Size Exclusion, Chiral Separation, and Others), by Component Type (Columns and Detectors), by End-Use Industry Type (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Contract Research Organization, Academia, Chemical, and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World), Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2018-2023.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
We have a strong team of industry veterans and analysts with an extensive experience in executing custom research projects for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies, in the areas of Market Assessment, Opportunity Screening, Competitive Intelligence, Due Diligence, Target Screening, Market Entry Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, and Voice of Customer studies.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.
SOURCE Stratview Research