SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global cold plasma market size is expected to reach USD 198.50 million by 2026 at a strong CAGR of 15.2%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing use of cold plasma in medical treatment and rising cases of Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAI) are the key driving factors for the global market. In healthcare industry, plasma technology has been in use for some time and it continues to help improve various treatments. One of the major properties of cold plasma is the ability to kill bacteria and prevent infection. Therefore, it acts as an effective healing solution. It also accelerates healing process and prevent patient from discomfort.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In terms of revenue, atmospheric pressure segment is projected to ascend at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period due to rising application scope in various medical procedures
- Wound healing application segment is expected to witness a significant growth over the forecast period
- Asia Pacific region is estimated to witness the highest growth due to increased adoption of technologically advanced procedures for treatment of various diseases
- Rise in disposable income levels and growing target population base are also likely to contribute to the region's development
- Some of the key companies in the global cold plasma market are U.S. Medical Innovations, LLC, Bovie Medical Corporation, Neoplas Tools GmbH, Europlasma N.V., and P2i Limited
Read 69 page research report with TOC on "Cold Plasma Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Pressure (Atmospheric, Low-pressure Cold Plasma), By Application (Cancer Treatment, Wound Healing, Blood Coagulation), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cold-plasma-market
Cold plasma is used in the treatment of chronic wounds and burns. The bacterial cells, including Multidrug Resistant (MDR) bacteria, are instantly killed after being exposed to cold plasma. As per an article published by the Medical Xpress, Med Tech Europe, around 4.0 million people in Europe suffer from non-healing wounds every year. It also reported that a burn patient in Germany was treated using prototype plasma treatment. Moreover, as per a research published by The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), a patient suffering with two second-degree burns was treated with cold plasma, which healed the itching and pain and presented new tissue after the second treatment. Such cases are anticipated to promote the usage of cold plasma in various wound treatments.
Grand View Research has segmented the global cold plasma market on the basis of pressure, application, and region:
· Cold Plasma Pressure Outlook (Revenue USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Low-Pressure Cold Plasma
- Atmospheric Pressure Cold Plasma
· Cold Plasma Application Outlook (Revenue USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Wound Healing
- Blood Coagulation
- Cancer Treatment
- Other Medical Applications
· Cold Plasma Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Liposomal Doxorubicin Market - The global liposomal doxorubicin market size was valued at USD 814.6 million in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period.
- Anxiety Disorders And Depression Treatment Market - Anxiety Disorders And Depression Treatment Market is anticipated to show steady growth due to the increasing prevalence of anxiety disorder and depression worldwide.
- Antidiabetics Market - The global antidiabetics market was valued at USD 41,609.7 million in 2013 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 10.0% during the forecast period.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc