- Strategic and Practical Presentations by Walmart, Google, RSA, Cannon and the European Union to Spearhead this Year's Event
ROME, Nov. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Cloud Security Alliance and MIS Training Institute today announced the keynote presentation line-up for the upcoming EMEA Congress 2014, to be held November 18-20 in Rome, Italy. Focusing on key topics such as Government Surveillance, Cloud Certification, and Data and Privacy, the event will offer a strategic and provocative mix of keynote presentations and practical solutions from real-world case studies.
This year's keynote line-up includes:
- Kevin Walker, Vice President and Assistant CISO, Walmart on The Walmart Journey: Pushing the Envelope for Information Security with Value Proposition
- Professor Reinhard Posch, Scientific Director, eSignature Confirmation Body, Austrian Secure Information Technology Center (A-SIT) Federal Chief Information Officer, Austrian Government on Bringing Together Industry and the Public Sector to Establish a Digital Single Market for Cloud Computing in Europe
- Tjabbe Bos, Policy Officer, Cloud Computing, European Commission on Cloud Computing in Europe
- Dr. Evangelos Ouzounis, Head, Secure Infrastructure and Services Unit, ENISA on ENISA's Approach to Enhance the Security of European Cloud Computing
- Dr. Robert W. Griffin, Chief Security Architect, RSA, the Security Division of EMC on Meeting the Grand Challenges of Hybrid Cloud
- Mikko Hypponen, Chief Research Officer, F-Secure on The Arms Race
- Eran Feigenbaum, Director of Security, Google Apps
- Prof Xu and Dr Liu of High Energy Physics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences - Cyber Security Centre
"As the premiere conference platform for cloud security in the EMEA region, we look forward to once again, providing insights, key learnings, and networking opportunities to help professionals stay ahead of security and privacy trends, strategies, risks, and solutions for cloud computing," said Daniele Catteddu, Managing Director, EMEA for the CSA. "This year's speaker line up is an impressive one, which has been skillfully designed to cover the issues we know organizations are facing here and now. Attendees can expect to walk away armed with a library of knowledge and best practices to take advantage of today's changing cloud security landscape."
Firmly established as the "go-to" event for cloud security across the EMEA region, CSA EMEA Congress 2014 will offer more than 30 conference sessions featuring 40 cloud security experts from all over the world. The event will bring together CISOs, Heads of Information Security, CIOs, CTOs and Security Architects to discuss and source solutions to the current and future threats to their business, and proven methods to protect themselves.
The event has been designed around CSA's core mission of promoting the use of best practices for providing security assurance within cloud computing and to provide education on the uses of cloud computing to help secure all other forms of computing. In addition to the keynote presenters, this year's conference will include presentations and/or panel discussions from some of the world most progressive cloud security companies including Microsoft, SAP, Amazon, Google, ATOS/CANOPY, EMC-RSA, Banco D'Italia, Dropbox, Electronic Arts, Global Identity Foundation, LinkedIn, and many others.
For additional information and to register for this year's event visit: http://www.cloudsecuritycongress.com.
Qualified media should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary CSA EMEA Congress press pass.
About the Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, visit us at www.cloudsecurityalliance.org, and follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
SOURCE Cloud Security Alliance