DUBLIN, January 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qgvbml/cloud_management) has announced the addition of the "Cloud Management: Solutions Assessment and Market Outlook 2015" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The Cloud Management ecosystem is rapidly transforming as players, solutions, and associated personnel skills evolve to meet the challenges of 21st century technologies and business practices. Business processes and IT practices are moving in concert at the most successful companies who optimally manage this transition.
Cloud Management can become increasingly complex depending on the specific architectures, business relationships, and evolution of technologies and business interactions. Some of the areas that can lead to complexity are Hybrid Cloud Environments, Inter-Cloud Mediation, and managing multiple Cloud APIs.
New paradigms are emerging such as Cloud Service Management Services to fill gaps that many companies have in terms of resources, skills, and expertise. Major Cloud Management functions include the following:
- Service Management
- Platform Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Security Management
- Data and Analytics Management
This report provides analysis of cloud management requirements with consideration to architecture, application lifecycle, management application models, and other factors. The report presents an assessment of cloud management companies and solutions including an evaluation of current offerings, growth drivers, market outlook and anticipated future Cloud needs and solutions.
The report includes the following timely information:
- Market Outlook
- Revenue Expectations
- Job Outlook for Cloud Careers
- Critical IT Skills and Certifications
- Companies and Solutions Assessment
- Future of the Cloud
All purchases of this report includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Telecommunications network operators
- Cloud and datacenter services companies
- Cloud and data security solution providers
- Cloud and telecom infrastructure providers
- IT services, integration, and outsourcing companies
- Data management and analytics services companies
- Human resource planning personnel of all companies
- Cloud Management Forecasts
- Overview of Cloud Management
- Analysis of Cloud APIs, Data, and Analytics
- Evaluation of Cloud Management Marketplace
- Assessment of Cloud Management Applications
- Evaluation of Cloud Services Market Opportunities
- Analysis of Cloud Management Companies and Solutions
- Vision into the Future Market Needs for Cloud Management
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Fundamental Cloud Needs And Solutions
3 Cloud Management Requirements And Solutions
4 Market Outlook: Revenue, Jobs, And More
5 Major Vendors And Solutions
6 Anticipated Future Trends
- Adaptive Computing
- Cat Technologies
- Servicenow Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qgvbml/cloud_management
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets