The Global Clinical Trial Supply and Logistics Market is estimated at $15.77bn in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2017-2022. In 2017, this market was dominated by the Clinical Trial Manufacturing submarket which held 66.30% of the overall market.
• Revenue and growth forecasts from 2018 to 2028 for the leading submarkets of the global clinical trial supply and logistics market: - Manufacturing - also with sub forecasting for packaging and for other production - Logistics and distribution - also with sub forecasts for cold chain logistics and for other services - Supply chain management
This report discusses the Drivers and Restraints of each submarket.
• Revenue and growth forecasts from 2018 to 2028 for the leading national markets: - United States - Japan - Germany - France - United Kingdom - Italy - Spain - Brazil - Russia - China - India - Rest of the World
• This report profiles the leading companies offering clinical trial supply and logistics services to the pharmaceutical industry: - World Courier - DHL - Marken - FedEx - Movianto - Catalent - Patheon - Almac Group - Parexel International - Fisher Clinical Services - Packaging Coordinators Inc.
• This report provides qualitative analysis of the clinical trial supply and logistics market. This report discusses the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of the clinical trial supply and logistics market. Social, Technological, Economic and Political factors that influence this market are also discussed.
• This report discusses trends in the clinical trial supply and logistics market, clinical trial manufacturing market, comparator sourcing, clinical trial packaging, clinical trial supply chain management.
• This report discusses the regulatory outlook of the clinical trial supply and logistics industry, outlook for cold chain logistics in the clinical trial sector, as well as regulatory aspects of cold chain distribution for clinical trial materials
• This report also provides a full transcript of an interview conducted by Visiongain with Marken.
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global clinical trial supply and logistics market. You find data, trends and predictions.