Businesses and their development partners solve problems faster using add-ons from Claris Marketplace and Apple's Core ML
Meet FileMaker 19: Fast, extensible, smart
FileMaker 19 enables Claris' global developer community to use the platform they already know to deliver powerful custom apps to more than 1.3 million active users faster than ever before. With FileMaker 19, developers can:
- Build smarter apps — Enable rich user experiences with Core ML machine learning models, support for Siri Shortcuts, and NFC (near field communication) tag reading. Unlock the potential of data with image classification, sentiment analysis, object detection and more.
- Create directly in the cloud — Fast track app deployment by creating apps directly in FileMaker Cloud, skipping the multi-step configuration process and making apps instantly sharable.
- Host where you want — In addition to Mac and Windows, FileMaker Server can now be hosted on Linux, an industry standard OS, for high availability and reliability.
FileMaker 19 beta reviews
- "This is the most important release in 15 years." - Todd Geist, Geist Interactive
- "Add-ons make us much more productive. We already work in a modular approach, but FileMaker 19 makes things much easier." Claus Lavendt, DataManix
Pricing begins at $15 per user per month. To purchase, go to Claris Pricing and click "Buy" to choose a plan.
About Claris International Inc.
Claris International Inc. is the creator of the world's leading rapid, low-code development platform, offering a suite of services that empower problem solvers to drive digital transformation in businesses large and small. The company has more than 1.3 million active users globally across SMBs and the Fortune 500. Claris is an Apple subsidiary with an unmatched record of business success of more than 80 consecutive profitable quarters. Claris is headquartered in California with operations worldwide, including London, Paris, Munich, Tokyo, Beijing, and Sydney.
SOURCE Claris International Inc.