-- Frost & Sullivan hosts the complimentary CIO Impact Awards Experience Webinar revealing how global executives can prepare for imminent transformations
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, July 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
CIO Impact Awards Experience Webinar: What It Takes To Be A Winner
2:00 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan's Global Vice President, Research and Editorial Director David Brousell; Research Director Jeffrey Moad; NutriSaving' CIO and COO Niraj Jetly; and The College Network's CIO Ryan Sallee
We live in a world where the status quo and traditional strategies no longer suffice, where what we least expect happens more often than not, and where the very nature of what it means to innovate is forever changed. How can executives prepare for these shifts, and who are the leaders taking advantage of these trends?
Frost & Sullivan's upcoming, complimentary "CIO Impact Awards Experience Webinar: What It Takes To Be A Winner," will address how your organization can get the recognition it deserves as a world class IT innovator.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How CIO Impact Award winners such as NutriSavings and The College Network are leveraging new technologies to disrupt and win in their markets
- The value of receiving recognition for your own innovative IT achievements
- How to craft a winning CIO Impact Awards nomination
- Register to attend the "CIO Impact Awards Experience Webinar: What It Takes To Be A Winner," by visiting: http://bit.ly/UglbPB
- This webinar serves as an early taste of what the 3rd Annual ConNEXTions 2015: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange and CIO Impact Awards & Gala will offer, February 8-10, 2014, in San Francisco, CA.
- Executives and organizations can submit nominations for the most innovative CIO or IT team for the upcoming CIO Impact Awards & Gala 2015. Public relations professionals and agencies/consultancies can also submit nominations at no cost on behalf of their clients for small, medium and large size companies – globally – provided they have an IT function. Visit www.frost.com/cioawards to learn more.
- Be a part of the 3rd Annual ConNEXTions 2015: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange by contacting email@example.com or visiting www.bestinformationtechnologyevent.com
- Join the conversation on Twitter: #FrostNEXT
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan