LONDON, March 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Chubb today announced a number of appointments within its claims management team in Europe, with immediate effect.
All the following positions will report to Peter Murray, Director of Claims for Chubb in Europe and will be based in London, unless otherwise stated:
- Steve Parry, formerly UK and Ireland Claims Manager for ACE will serve as Claims Director UK and Ireland, Operations and Integration for Chubb. Steve will have overall responsibility for UK and Ireland claims as well as for operations and integration activities for claims across Europe.
- Graham Lambourne, formerly Multinational Claims Manager for ACE European Group, will serve as Global Clients Claims Manager for Chubb in Europe.
- Steve Crabb, formerly Claims Manager for ACE in Eurasia and Africa, will serve as Claims Manager for Chubb in Eurasia and Africa.
- Deborah Carter, formerly Claims Legal Counsel for ACE European Group, will serve as Claims Legal Counsel for Chubb in Europe.
- Lisa Payne-Lawrey, formerly Casualty Claims Technical Manager for legacy Chubb in Europe, will serve as Casualty European Technical Claims Lead for Chubb in Europe.
- Andy McAvan, formerly Property and Energy Claims Manager for ACE European Group will serve as Property and Energy European Technical Claims Lead for Chubb.
- Mark Bailey, formerly Financial Lines Claims Manager for ACE European Group, will serve as Financial Lines European Technical Claims Lead for Chubb in Europe.
- Robert Whelan, formerly Consumer Lines Claims Manager for ACE European Group, will serve as Europe Consumer Lines Claims Manager for Chubb in Europe, based in Dublin.
- Tim Scott-Young, formerly Claims Director, Continental Europe at legacy ACE, will serve as Claims Director, Continental Europe for Chubb, based in Paris. In addition, reporting to Tim Scott-Young:
- Ron Bakker, formerly Claims Manager for legacy Chubb's Northern Europe Zone, will serve as Deputy Claims Manager, Continental Europe for Chubb, with responsibility for overseeing claims in the Nordics, Benelux, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary and Switzerland. He will additionally assume responsibility as the claims integration lead for Continental Europe. Ron will be based in Amsterdam.
The following roles will report to Steve Parry with immediate effect and will be based in London, unless otherwise stated:
- Katerina Kikillou, formerly Claims Manager, UK and Ireland for legacy Chubb will serve as UK and Ireland Claims Manager, London/Brentwood and Dublin for Chubb.
- David McNamara, formerly European Claims Operations and Systems Manager for ACE European Group, will serve as Claims Operations Manager, for Chubb in Europe.
- Jim Bonner, formerly Glasgow Shared Services Manager for ACE, will serve as Glasgow Shared Services Manager for Chubb, based in Glasgow.
- Kelly Hotchkiss, formerly Claims Vendor Manager for ACE European Group, will serve as Claims Vendor Manager for Chubb.
Working closely with the European claims team will be Mona Barnes, formerly Financial Lines Technical manager for legacy Chubb in Europe who has been appointed to the role of Vice President, Claims for Chubb's Overseas General Insurance division. In her new role Mona will report to Julie Chalmers, Senior Vice President, Professional Lines and High Net Worth Claims for Overseas General and Mike Noonan, Senior Vice President, Property and Casualty Claims, for Overseas General. Mona will continue to be based in London.
Peter Murray, Director of Claims for Chubb in Europe, said:
"This is a team of highly skilled, experienced claims professionals. They all personify our commitment to anticipate and respond to our clients' rapidly evolving claims needs in Europe with efficiency, transparency and speed. I am looking forward to working with them all."
Jalil Rehman, Executive Vice President and Chief Business Operations Officer, Europe, said:
"At the core of our new Chubb brand is the delivery of superior service and there is no more important part of that than claims. Our new team brings together the very best of our world-class claims talent and expertise. Building on the strengths of both legacy companies, they will deliver a market-leading claims operation that our clients demand and deserve across the region."
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London and other locations, and employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at: new.chubb.com.