LONDON, March 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Chubb Global Markets, the London-based wholesale insurance division of Chubb, announced today the lineup of its management team. All appointments are effective immediately.
As previously announced, Matthew Shaw will serve as Executive Vice President, Europe and Division President, Chubb Global Markets.
Each of the following positions will report to Matthew Shaw and will be based in London:
- Jane Bennett, formerly Financial Institutions Manager for legacy ACE Global Markets and the UK and Ireland, will serve as Head of Financial Institutions for Chubb Global Markets and the UK and Ireland.
- Mark Edmondson, formerly Head of Marine for legacy Chubb Syndicate 1882, will serve as Head of Marine for Chubb Global Markets, as previously announced.
- Matthew Hardy, formerly Head of Energy for legacy ACE Global Markets will serve as Head of Energy for Chubb Global Markets.
- Julian Edwards, formerly Head of Political Risk and Trade Credit for legacy ACE Global Markets will serve as Head of Political Risk and Trade Credit for Chubb Global Markets
- Jon Tay, formerly Head of Property for legacy ACE Global Markets will serve as Head of Property for Chubb Global Markets
- Trevor Ormes, formerly Head of US Professional Lines for legacy ACE Global Markets will serve as Head of US Professional Lines for Chubb Global Markets.
- Steve Driscoll, formerly Head of Professional Indemnity International for legacy ACE Global Market, will serve as Head of Professional Indemnity, International, for Chubb Global Markets.
- John Wadhams, formerly Senior Underwriter, Aviation for Chubb Global Markets, will serve as Chief Underwriting Officer, Aviation, for Chubb Global Markets, as previously announced.
Additionally, also reporting to Matthew Shaw and based in London:
- Robert Wilson, formerly Business Development Manager for legacy ACE Global Markets, will serve as Business Development Manager for Chubb Global Markets.
- Simon Million, formerly UK and Ireland Commercial D&O Manager for legacy ACE, will serve as Distribution Manager for Chubb Global Markets.
- Jeremy Miles will also support Chubb Global Markets in his role as Head of Distribution UK and Ireland as previously announced, reporting to David Robinson and working closely with Matthew Shaw and the Chubb Global Markets team.
Matthew Shaw, Division President, Chubb Global Markets, said:
"This is a team of leaders that have taken our wholesale business from strength to strength. Their depth of collective underwriting experience and market knowledge is truly impressive and will help us to continue to expand our capabilities in the London market and meet changing customer needs. I look forward to working with them and wish them all the best in their new roles."
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London and other locations, and employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at: new.chubb.com.