LONDON, Jan. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Chubb today announced its new underwriting product line management team for its UK and Ireland business, with immediate effect. This follows the recent appointments, previously announced:
- David Robinson: Executive Vice President, Europe and President, UK and Ireland. In addition, reporting to David Robinson:
- Phil Sharpe: Chief Operating Officer, UK and Ireland Property and Casualty business.
- Jeremy Miles, Head of Distribution, UK and Ireland.
In their new roles, product line business heads will be responsible for portfolio performance and product development, as well as nurturing the talent of their underwriting teams within their product lines. All product line business heads will report to David Robinson and will be based in London. The appointments are:
- Casualty: Mark Roberts, formerly UK and Ireland Casualty Manager for ACE, will serve as UK and Ireland Casualty Manager for Chubb
- Entertainment: Frankie Hernandez, formerly European Entertainment Manager and UK and Ireland Specialisms Manager for the legacy Chubb, will serve as UK and Ireland Entertainment Manager for Chubb
- Environmental: Emma Bartolo, formerly UK and Ireland Environmental Manager for ACE, will serve as UK and Ireland Environmental Manager for Chubb
- Marine: Scott Heeley, formerly European Marine and Chubb Multinational Solutions Manager for the legacy Chubb, will serve as UK and Ireland Marine Manager for Chubb
- Package: Alex Forrest, formerly UK and Ireland Package Manager for the legacy Chubb, will serve as UK and Ireland Package Manager for Chubb
- Professional Lines: Grant Cairns, formerly Financial Lines Manager for Continental Europe at ACE, will serve as UK and Ireland Professional Lines Manager for Chubb
- Property: Steve Walker, formerly UK and Ireland Property Manager for ACE, will serve as UK and Ireland Property Manager for Chubb
- Technical Lines: Kevin Lutz, formerly UK and Ireland Technical Lines Manager for ACE, will serve as UK and Ireland Technical Lines Manager for Chubb
- TIS (Technology and Life Sciences): David Legassick, formerly UK and Ireland TIS Manager for the legacy Chubb, will serve as UK and Ireland TIS Manager for Chubb
David Robinson, Regional President, UK and Ireland at Chubb, said:
"The calibre of this management team reflects the considerable talent that our newly integrated organisations have. I am looking forward to working with the underwriting product line business heads and their extended teams to develop our portfolio and products to meet the demands of the modern insurance customer."
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London and other locations, and employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide.
Additional information can be found at: new.chubb.com.