DUBLIN, August 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Chinese Power Rental Market 2016" report to their offering.
The Chinese Power Generation Rental market research report includes market size, growth rates, vertical end-user split, competitive market share data and revenue forecasts to 2022. The study is a comprehensive analysis including market share splits by fuel type (diesel-based and gas-based), output power, application, end-user group and rental provider. Furthermore, profiles of key companies, growth drivers, restraints, challenges, strategic recommendations and quotations from the industry are also included.
- Standby Power/Standby: Providing generators on rental basis or rental power for the purposes of continued operations in case of the failure of main/exiting power source.
- Continuous Power/Continuous: Providing rental power in areas where no other power source is available and rented power acts as the only source for providing power continually for the required duration.
- Prime Power: Providing rental power for the purposes of continual or non-continual usage for variable loads/power demands, particularly for industries running motors or other equipment, which demand varying power during their usage.
Companies Featured: Aggreko Energy Equipment Rental Co Ltd., Caterpillar, United Power and Resources (UPR) and Hertz Equipment Rental Co., among others.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Scope of Research.
a. Terms & Definitions
b. Market Definitions .
c. Executive Summary.
II. China Power Rental Market Landscape.
a. Country Profile
b. Market Measurements.
c. Market Drivers
d. Market Restraints
e. Revenue Forecasts, 2016-2022.
f. Market Share By Revenue, By Fuel Source
g. Market Share By Revenue, By Generator Size.
h. Market Share By Revenue, By Application
i. Market Share By Revenue, By End User Industry.
j. Market Share By Revenue.
k. Market Entry Barriers.
III. China Power Rental Market Landscape (cont.)
l. Market Trends.
IV. Key Organizations.
V. Strategic Recommendations.
- Aggreko Energy Equipment Rental Co Ltd.
- Hertz Equipment Rental Co.
- United Power and Resources (UPR)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f5r87n/chinese_power
Related Topics: Electricity
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets