DUBLIN, November 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jbq29g/china_infant) has announced the addition of the "Chinese Infant Formula Milk Powder Industry 2013" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The 'Chinese Infant Formula Milk Powder Industry 2013' is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the formula milk powder industry in China.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, applications and industry chain structure. International market analysis and Chinese domestic market analysis are provided with a focus on history, developments, trends and competitive landscape of the market. A comparison between the international and Chinese situation is also offered.
'Chinese Infant Formula Milk Powder Industry 2013' also focuses on development policies and plans for the industry as well as a consideration of a cost structure analysis. Capacity production, market share analysis, import and export consumption and gross margins are discussed.
A key feature of this report is it focus on major industry players, providing an overview, raw materials analysis, product capacity, production price and contact information for 23 companies. This enables end users to gain a comprehensive insight into the structure of the international and Chinese formula milk powder industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Infant formula milk powder Industry Overview
2. Infant formula milk powder International and China Market Analysis
3. Infant formula milk powder Development Environmental Analysis
4. Infant formula milk powder Development Policy and Plan
5. Infant formula milk powder Manufacturing Process and Cost Structure
6. 2009-2013 Infant formula milk powder Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast
7. Infant formula milk powder Key Manufacturers Analysis
8. Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis
9. Infant formula milk powder Marketing Channels Analysis
10. Infant formula milk powder Industry Development Trend
11. Infant formula milk powder Industry Development Proposals
12. Infant formula milk powder New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
13. China Infant formula milk powder Industry Research Conclusions
- Heilongjiang longdan
- Liaoning Huishan Dairy Group
- Mead Johnson
- Nanshan Bywise
- Shanghai Chenguan Dairy Co.,Ltd
- Shanxi Guchengruye
- Tibet Yak Milk
- Xian Yinqiao Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jbq29g/china_infant
SOURCE Research and Markets