DUBLIN, Feb. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Report on China's Automobile Instrument Industry, 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market size of automobile instruments in China exceeded USD 1 billion in 2017.
The market size of the global automobile instruments surpassed USD 8 billion in 2017, up by 8% compared to 2016 and is expected to go above USD 12 billion in 2022.
With continuous upgrading in product types in the global market, mid and high-end instruments with a size ranging from 3.5 inches to 8 inches are taking up shares from low-end ones characterized by mechanical instruments such as pointers and lattice meters in these years. The global automobile instrument market is mainly monopolized by MNCs (i.e. multinational enterprise) from Germany, Japan and the U.S. with a relatively high market concentration.
Maintaining an economic growth, China contributed to an increase in sales and penetration of automobiles as well as a growing market share of automobile instruments in the global market. China produced more than 29.01 million of automobiles in 2017, with a CAGR of approximately 12.6%. China has been established as the world's largest automobile manufacturer and seller for 9 consecutive years from 2009 to 2017. Chinese people own more than 200 million of automobiles, second only to the U.S. by the end of 2017.
Currently automobile instrument enterprises in China mainly fall into two categories. The first one being Sino-foreign joint ventures and exclusively foreign-owned enterprises that develop product platforms from abroad. They set up factories in China to produce instruments designed by their parent companies overseas with production techniques and equipment introduced.
Foreign-funded enterprises keep strict secret in aspects such as product design and technology development, which is difficult for domestic enterprises in China to learn from. Foreign-funded enterprises enjoy a remarkable advantage in China's market for brand effect, advanced technology and supportive cooperation with full-vehicle manufacturers across the globe.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Concept of Automobile Instrument Industry
- Definition of Automobile Instrument Industry
- Classification of Automobile Instrument Industry
- Components of Automobile Instrument Industry
- Development of Automobile Instrument Industry
- Research Method of the Report
2 Development Environment of Automobile Instrument Industry
- Economic Environment
- Policy Environment
- Development Overview of Automobile Industry
3 Market Analysis of Automobile Instrument Industry
- Overview of Automobile Instrument Industry Development
- Market Supply
- Market Demand
4 Analysis onIndustry Chain of Automobile Instrument Industry
- Composition of Automobile Instrument Industry Chain
- Upstream of Automobile Instrument Manufacturing
- Midstream of Automobile Instrument Manufacturing
- Downstream of Automobile Instrument Manufacturing
5 Well-known Automobile Instrument Manufacturers Home and Abroad, 2016-2018
- Atech Automotive Co., Ltd.
- Calsonic Kansei
- Continental AG
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Johnson Controls
- Magneti Marelli
- Shanghai Delco Electronics & Instrumentation Co., Ltd.
- Yazaki Corp
6 Market Competition of Automobile Instrument Industry
- Barriers to Entry in Automobile Instrument Industry
- Competitive Landscape of Automobile Instrument Industry
7 Prospect of China's Automobile Instrument Industry, 2018-2022
- Factors Influencing Development of China's Automobile Instrument Industry
- Forecast on Supply of Automobile Instrument Industry
- Forecast on Demand Scale
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/58h6rv/chinas?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets