BURNABY, British Columbia, July 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The water pumps market is one of the fastest growing markets globally as its applications are widening gradually with the growing water scarcity. It is projected that by 2030, about half of the population will face water scarcity globally and the demand for water might outstrip the supply by about 40%, creating pressure on existing networks to redesign efficient water management systems. Thus, efficient water management systems require water pumping at several points, making optimized utilization of water pumps. China is the second largest economy, which is supported by the rising industrialization and huge population. As agriculture followed by industrial sectors are leading consumers for water the requirement for water pumps is also increasing substantially in the related industries.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140117/663730 )
According to "China Water Pumps Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018", China's water pumps market is projected to grow at a notable compounded annual growth rate over the next five years. The water distribution in China is extremely fragmented as the northern region of the country, which is highly populated, has less water reserves. In China, only about 15% of land is arable and out of this, about 60% is located in northern region itself, which is a highly water stressed region and thus, driving the demand for water pumps in the country. It has been observed that the centrifugal water pump segment is dominating over positive displacement water pumps because of its low cost and high efficiency.
"China Water Pumps Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" discusses the following aspects related to water pump's market in China:
- China Water Pumps Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis on Submersible, End Suction & Booster Water Pumps
- China Water Pump Regional Market Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water pumps market in China
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, water pump manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Table of Contents
1. Analyst View
2. China Water Pumps Market Outlook
3. China Submersible Water Pumps Market Outlook
4. China Booster Water Pumps Market Outlook
5. China End Suction Water Pumps Market Outlook
6. China Other Water Pumps Market Outlook
7. China Water Pumps Market Dynamics
8. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
9. China Water Pumps Trends & Developments
10. China Economic Profile
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
13. Research Methodology
Companies Covered by Report
- Shanghai Kai Quan Pump (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Grundfos China
- Zhejiang Leo Co. Ltd.
- KSB Shanghai Pump Co. Ltd.
- Sulzer Pumps
- Shanghai East Pump (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Nanfang Pump Industry Co. Ltd.
- Shimge Pump Industry Co. Ltd.
- Wilo China Ltd.
- Henan Province Xixia Automobile Water Pump Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.techsciresearch.com/2607
About TechSci Research
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in six verticals - Information Technology, Chemicals, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
SOURCE TechSci Research