DUBLIN, Mar. 06, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ntl8cs/china_vaccum_pump) has announced the addition of the "China Vaccum Pump Industry Report, 2015-2018" report to their offering.
Vacuum pumps are widely used in such fields as metallurgy, chemicals, food, and electronic coating. In recent years, the rapid development of these industries has bolstered the fast growth of vacuum pumps. In 2014, the output of vacuum pumps in China reached 9.56 million units, up 7.2% from a year earlier. We predict that by 2018 this figure will be very likely to climb to 11.84 million units, with an estimated CAGR of 5.5%.
Influenced by the downstream demand and environmental requirements, vacuum pump market segments performed differently. Despite a wider application, liquid ring vacuum pumps, which are limited by requirements for environmental protection, have the shrinking market share. In contrast, dry vacuum pump market sprang up and scored great performance in recent years. But the high-end market was mainly dominated by European, American and Japanese companies.
Liquid ring pumps are used in many technological processes of industrial production, including vacuum filtration and vacuum water diversion, etc. hence a low technical requirement. In terms of price, China-made liquid ring pumps are more competitive. At present, the largest liquid ring pump manufacturers in China include Sanlian Pump Group, Shandong Hua Cheng Group, and KENFLO, etc.
Dry vacuum pumps are mainly used in a wide range of industries, including semiconductor, chemical, film, instrument, medicine, food, etc., over 50% of which are held by the foreign brands. This is particularly true of semiconductor industry, in which the overwhelming majority of vacuum pumps utilized are foreign brands. The China-made vacuum pumps are primarily applied in the chemical industry.
Still, molecular pumps are also widely used in, say, nuclear physics, electric vacuum, and surface science. As the semiconductor industry grows rapidly, the market segment expands at a fast pace. The typical manufacturers in this segment consist of Varian(Agilent), Pfeiffer, Oerlikon Leybold, Busch, and Osaka Vacuum while he major Chinese counterparts include Beijing Beiyi Innovation Vacuum Technology, Rankuum Machinery, and CAS Shenyang Scientific Instrument. But the foreign players are well ahead of Chinese peers whether in technology or in market development.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Vacuum Pump Industry
2 Vacuum Pump Market
3 Market Segments
4 Major Foreign Manufacturers
5 Major Chinese Vacuum Pump Enterprises
- Atlas Copco
- Beijing Beiyi Innovation Vacuum Technology Co., Ltd.
- BeijingLahee TechnologyCo., Ltd.
- Busch China (Busch Vacuum Equipment International Trade Co., Ltd.)
- CAS Shenyang Scientific InstrumentCo., Ltd.
- Edwards China (Edwards Vacuum Pump Manufacturing Shanghai Co., Ltd.)
- Gardner Denver
- Guangdong Foshan Pump Factory Co., Ltd (KENFLO)
- Hubei Tongfang Hi-tech Pump Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Weishi Vacuum Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum Equipment ( Tianjin ) Co., Ltd.
- Osaka Vacuum
- Pfeiffer Vacuum (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Pfeiffer Vacuum GmbH
- Rankuum Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Sanlian Pump Group
- Shandong Boshan Vacuum Pumps Factory Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Bozhong Vacuum Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Hua Cheng Group
- Shanghai Hanbell Precise Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Kinney Vacuum Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Shenyang Bellavac Vacuum Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Vacuum Equipment Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Value Mechanical & Electrical Products Co., Ltd.
- Zibo Dry Vacuum Pumps Co., Ltd.
- Zibo Shuangshan Vacuum Equipment Plant Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ntl8cs/china_vaccum_pump
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets