DUBLIN, Sept. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China Textile Chemicals Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
China is the largest producer of synthetic and cotton fibers and also the largest exporter of fabrics and apparel in the world. China's textile and clothing exports grew by 11.4% in 2013 as compared to 2012 on account of growing demand for casual wear and men's formal wear, carpets and home furnishing products, globally. In addition, the rapid urbanization, growing per capita income is propelling growth in China's domestic textile market as well.
With the growing textile market the demand for textile chemicals is witnessing robust growth in Chinese market. Textile chemicals are used during wet processing of fabrics in order to enhance the physical characteristics and improve aesthetic properties of the fabric which in turn increases the quality and life of the product. Further, strong government initiatives to expand the textile industry in Western and Central China is boosting to consumption of textile chemicals in the country.
According to China Textile Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, the textile chemicals market in China is projected to witness a CAGR of 9.7% during till 2019. Textile chemicals are broadly divided into colorants and auxiliaries, with the former segment capturing majority share in 2013. The North Western and South Central regions in China are expected to boost the country's textile manufacturing industry.
Consequently, the cumulative market share of these regions in the China textile chemicals market is forecast to increase in volume consumption. The technical textiles which are used in sports or automotive applications are also witnessing high growth as it utilizes high performance and high functionality textile auxiliaries. These chemicals impart significant functional and physical properties to the textile material. The demand for textile chemicals is expected to increase significantly supported by increasing urbanization, growing textile consumption in the country and augmenting textile exports from China.
Key topics covered by the China Textile Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 report include:
- China Textile Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segment Analysis - Apparel, Home Furnishing and Technical Textiles
- Region and Company Based Segmental Analysis
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why you should buy this report?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of textile chemicals market in China
- Identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- Help industry consultants, textile chemical manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- Obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- Avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. China Textile Chemicals Market Outlook
4. China Textile Auxiliaries Market Outlook
5. China Textile Colorants Market Outlook
6. Market Dynamics
7. China Textile Chemicals Market Trends & Developments
8. China Economic Profile
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Strategic Recommendations
- Archroma Chemicals (China) Ltd.
- BASF China Co. Limited
- Dymatic Chemicals Corporation Limited
- Hangzhou Meigao Huayi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Huntsman Textile Effects (China) Co. Limited
- Jiangsu Yabang Dyestuff Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Hongda Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Jihua Group
- Zhejiang Longsheng Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Runtu Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5fqkqz/china_textile
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets