DUBLIN, Ireland, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets announces the addition of "China Solid Waste Disposal Industry Report, 2012" to its catalogue.
With the fast growing economic progression, the solid waste disposal market of China has expanded quickly. In 2011, 131 million tons of urban waste was processed with harmless means (mainly landfill, composting and incineration), with a year-on-year growth rate of 6.27%; the harmless disposal rate of household garbage hit 79.7%. In the same year, the comprehensive utilization volume of industrial solid waste in China amounted to 1.952 billion tons, up 20.67% year-on-year.
Key Topics Covered ByChina Solid Waste Disposal Industry Report, 2012
1. Development Environment of China Solid Waste Disposal Industry
2. Status Quo of Urban Household Garbage Disposal in China
2.2 Disposal Technology and Development
2.3 Regional Analysis
3. Status Quo of Industrial Solid Waste Disposal in China
3.2 Regional Analysis
3.3 Downstream Industries
3.4 Generation and Disposal of Hazardous Waste
4. Key Segments of China Solid Waste Disposal Industry
4.1 Disposal Equipment Industry
4.2 Waste Incineration Power Generation Industry
5. Key Enterprises
6 Forecasted Development Trends of China Solid Waste Disposal Industry
6.1 Household Garbage Incineration Power Generation will Become a Priority
6.1.1 Construction Cost
6.1.2 Operation Cost
6.2 Household Garbage Disposal Industry will Develop Rapidly in 2011-2015
- Anhui Shengyun Machinery
- China Everbright International Limited
- Chongqing Sanfeng Environmental Industry Group
- Dynagreen Environmental Protection Group
- Golden State Environment Group Corporation
- Hangzhou Jinjiang Group
- Nanhai Development
- Shanghai Chengtou Holding
- Shenzhen Energy Environment
- Sound Environmental Resources
- Tianjin Economic-technological Development Area
- Zhejiang Weiming Environmental Protection
For more information please visit Research and Markets.
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets