DUBLIN, September 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xrf3xr/china_packaging) has announced the addition of the "China Packaging Machinery Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
In 2013, China manufactured 109,800 sets of packaging equipment, up 13.46% year on year, generating total revenue of RMB27.095 billion, a jump of 7.75% from a year earlier. The industry's total revenue presented a CAGR of 16.38% during 2007-2013. The development of industries like food packaging, pharmaceutical packing and household chemicals packaging will conduce to strong growth momentum of packaging machinery industry.
In 2013, sales of RMB1.988 billion were achieved in the Chinese packaging machinery automation market, of which low-voltage motor, low-voltage converter and servo were top three best-selling products, separately accounting for 25.8%, 21.2% and 19.1% of packaging machinery automation market. Servo, as an important component for automatic packaging machinery, has significant pulling effect on packaging machinery automation market and will usher in a stage of rapid development in the future.
Affected by a combination of multiple factors, such as capital, technology, talent and experience, most of domestic packaging equipment manufacturers in China operate in small scale, resulting in a low market concentration. However, the industry is becoming increasingly concentrated, with five large companies holding a combined 10.38% market share in 2013, up 1.25 percentage points against 2012 and expected to further improve in the future.
As the first listed company in China beverage packaging machinery industry, Guangzhou Tech-Long Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd. (Tech-Long) has a 140,000 m2 beverage packaging machinery plant, and it has been the largest beverage packaging equipment manufacturing base in Asia. In 2013, Tech-Long manufactured 415 sets of liquid packaging machinery, soaring by 221.7% from the previous year, and sold 422 sets, rising by 34.39% on a year-on-year basis.
J.S. Corrugating Machinery Co., Ltd (J.S. Machine) is the first listed paper product packaging machinery manufacturer in China, the largest base for R&D, manufacture and export of paper product packaging machinery in the country, and the world's largest producer of corrugated mechanical equipment and follow-up processing equipment. In 2013, the company earned revenue of RMB470 million from packaging machinery, a 48.62% rise from the prior year, making up 1.73% of the market, up 0.47 percentage points from the year before.
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- Overview of machinery industry, covering definition, classification, industry characteristics, industry policies, etc.;
- Overview of Chinese packaging machinery market, including output, total revenue, gross margin, market competitive landscape, etc.;
- Downstream application of packaging machinery in China, involving food & beverage packaging market, pharmaceutical packaging market, etc.;
- Import and export of packaging machinery in China, including import & export volume and value, major countries;
- Key Chinese packaging machinery companies, containing operation, output and sales volume, major customers and new products.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Packaging Machinery Industry
2. Packaging Machinery Market
3. Packaging Machinery Automation Market
4. Import & Export
5. Application Demand for Packaging Machinery
6. Foreign Packaging Machinery Companies
7. Chinese Packaging Machinery Companies
8. Summary and Forecast
- Anhui Zengran Packaging Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Dingsheng Rigao Packing Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Foshan Soonk Packaging Machine Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Tech-Long Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Youngsun Intelligent Equipment
- Harbin Boshi Automation
- J.S. Corrugating Machinery Co., Ltd
- Nanjing Light Industrial Machinery Group
- Newamstar Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Zhongshan TO-U Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xrf3xr/china_packaging
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets