DUBLIN, August 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China OLED Market - Forecast and Opportunities to 2021" report to their offering.
The OLED market in China is projected to grow at a CAGR over 38% during 2016 - 2021.
Growing demand for OLEDs in China can be attributed to increasing adoption in various end user applications such as smartphones, televisions, automotive, commercial, industrial, etc. In addition, rising investments in OLED research and development, coupled with increasing focus of manufacturers to boost production of various OLED display panels and lighting products is anticipated to boost China OLED market over the next five years.
Moreover, increasing technological advancements and governmental support to OLED manufacturers is further contributing to the growth of the country's OLED market. During 2016 - 2021, rising integration of OLED displays in various consumer electronic devices is expected to significantly increase demand for OLEDs in China.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of China OLED market.
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years.
- To help industry consultants, OLED manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
- BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd.
- EverDisplay Optronics (Shanghai) Ltd.
- IRICO Group Corporation
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- One organic photoelectric Ltd. Nanjing first
- Samsung Display Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Huaxing Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) Overview
4. Global OLED Market Overview
5. China OLED Market Landscape
6. China OLED Market Outlook
7. China OLED Displays Market Outlook
8. China OLED Lighting Market Outlook
9. China OLED Market Attractiveness Index
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Import-Export Analysis
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. China Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8nqw3f/china_oled_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets