DUBLIN, Sept. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6p32dc/china_masterbatch) has announced the addition of the "China Masterbatch Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The masterbatch market in China is projected to witness a CAGR of over 12% during 2015 - 2020
Though black masterbatch is the largest segment in the market, in terms of volume sales, color and additive masterbatches exhibit better growth prospects over the next five years. Color masterbatch segment is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment in China masterbatch market over the next five years, on account of surging demand in packaging industry. The market consists of many domestic players that offer products at very competitive prices. However, since China is one of the largest and most flourishing masterbatch markets globally, many international enterprises have also been making investments to capitalize on the opportunities available in the country's masterbatch market.
Among various fast emerging countries within Asia-Pacific, China has maintained its position as the leading producer and exporter of masterbatches over the last five years. Steady growth in plastics industry, being driven by packaging, building & construction, automotive and consumer appliance industries, is in turn propelling the demand for masterbatch in China. Moreover, masterbatch consumption for packaging has increased significantly in China over the last five years due to rising popularity of small pack sizes, expanding sales and distribution network of plastic processors and plastic products, as well as growing flexible packaging market. Leading food and beverage companies are constantly exploring new packaging materials for attracting more eyeballs, which is further fueling the demand for masterbatches in the country.
China Masterbatch Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects of masterbatch market in China:
- Increasing Use of Graphene Modified Polymer Masterbatch
- Masterbatch Technology in uPVC
- Bio Compatible Masterbatch for Medical Applications
- Cooling Masterbatch for Greenhouse Film Applications
- Growing Use of Nano Modified Masterbatch
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Masterbatch Market Overview
5. China Masterbatch Market Outlook
6. China Black Masterbatch Market Outlook
7. China Color Masterbatch Market Outlook
8. China White Masterbatch Market Outlook
9. China Additive Masterbatch Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. China Economic Outlook
14. Competition Benchmarking
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
- A. Schulman Asia Limited
- Ampacet Masterbatch (Shanghai) Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Cabot (China) Limited
- Changzhou Hongmei Plastic Masterbatch Co., Ltd.
- Clariant Chemicals (China) Ltd
- Guangdong Charming Co., Ltd
- Malion New Materials Co., Ltd
- Ngai Hing Hong Company Limited
- PolyOne Shanghai Co., Ltd
- Yangxi Huaqiang Color Master Batch Factory
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6p32dc/china_masterbatch
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets