BEIJING, July 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- CIGIPTS 2011
- Major international show in China's green industry
- China's National Development and Reform Commission,
- Ministry of Science and Technology,
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology,
- Ministry of Environmental Protection,
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development,
- Ministry of Commerce,
- State-owned Assets Supervision of the State Council and Administration Commission,
- Guangdong Provincial Government
Venue: Guangzhou, China
Date: Nov. 9-11, 2011.
Total Acreage: 50000 m2
Organized by: China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Machinery & Electronic Products
2. Setting of Exhibits
Include products and technologies related to: Low-carbon Industries & Energy, Green Agriculture & Energy Conservation, Green Buildings and Energy Conservation in Buildings, Green and Low-carbon Transportation, Low-carbon Life Style, Services Companies & Institutions for Green Industries, Eco Zones
- Strong support from seven ministries and Guangdong Provincial Government: The show enables companies both from China and abroad to access the most authoritative, professional and latest information on policy incentives and the dynamics of green industries. Specific interpretation for China's 12th Five-Year Plan on strategic industries will be made.
- Fast Access to Huge Chinese Green Market: According to International Energy Agency, the investments in energy conservation industry will be USD 7.6 trillion in the next 20 years worldwide, that of China will take up 40% of total investments. In the 12th Five-Year Plan Period, China will invest RMB 3.4 trillion in energy conservation and environmental protection industry, increasing 15% annually. The huge Chinese market will offer vast business opportunities for international branded companies.
- Excellent Networking Opportunities with Decision-Makers from Chinese Ministries and Local Governments: CIGIPTS 2011 will invite minister-level leaders of supporting ministries and local government leaders to the show and address the seminars and symposiums. Networking opportunities between foreign companies and Chinese decision-makers will be created on the platform.
- Matching Events and Seminars for Sharing Views on the Latest Development of Green Industries: CIGIPTS 2011 consists of Green Innovation main forum and Low-carbon Development and dozens of seminars, press conferences and networking meetings for diversified opportunities.
Administration Office of the Organizing Committee of CIGIPTS 2011
Mr. Niu Hongwei, Mr. Xie Zhenning
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
SOURCE China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Machinery & Electronic Products