DUBLIN, June 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Insecticides China News" newsletter to their offering.
In April 2016, China's pesticide market remains sluggish because the depressed agriculture industry seriously restrains the terminal demand for pesticides and the southern flood and northern drought also prevent distributors from consuming the inventory.
The insecticide market is in a bad shape with poor transaction.
The price of upstream products 3,3-dimethyl-4-pentenoic acid methyl ester remains stable while that of m-Phenoxybenzaldehyde declines slightly. The prices of downstream products are also steady with poor transaction. It is predicted that de-stocking is still the main focus in the pyrethroid insecticide market.
Affected by high inventory and the stock-up of traders in earlier stage, the market of chlorpyrifos remains week. In addition, since the manufacturers of organophosphate insecticides are highly concentrated, they firmly increase prices.
The prices for nicotinium insecticides are favorable while the demand is average.
What's more, in this month, the NATESC released the test result on the resistance of 13 major diseases and pests including rice plant hopper, rice asiatic borer, wheat head blight, cotton bollworm, cotton aphid and diamondback moth in 2015. This issue provides analysis on the resistance of these 13 diseases and pests and related pesticides according to the result in following issues.
Key Topics Covered:
- Review of chlorpyrifos TC market in Q1 2016
- Shortage of pesticides on micro crops to be eased effectively in China
- Nine pesticide-related patents expire in China in March 2016
- Jiangsu Changqing: insecticide revenue encumbers entire performance in 2015
- Shenzhen Noposion records YoY fall in revenue of pesticide formulation in 2015
- Ningxia Soochow to vigorously expand downstream industrial chains
- Hunan Haili to accelerate optimization of business structure with help of capital market
- Will Shenzhen Noposion's financial activities be cumbered by Jiangsu Changlong's pollution scandal?
- China's exports of chlorpyrifos technical record YoY drops in both volume and price in 2015
- Five insecticide technical products registered in China in March 2016
- New Regulations on Pesticide Administration to bring three major changes in China
- MOA to make random inspection focusing on biopesticides and smokes in 2016
- Shenzhen Noposion signs agreement with Nantong Jiangshan on acquiring shares in Changlong Agrochemicals and Changlong Chemical
- Bio-pesticide player New Dragon achieves remarkable growth in revenue in 2015
- 21 chlorantraniliprole formulations approved for field test in China in 2015
- Jiangsu Changqing carries out debugging for hazardous waste burning project
- Youth Chemical plans to build 23,465 t/a high-efficacy insecticide & intermediate project
- MOC regards ChemChina's acquiring Syngenta as normal business activity
"Killing pests by using insect" being promoted and applied in 13 provinces/ cities
- ABACHEM: net profit records YoY fall affected by pesticide intermediate business
- Hunan Guofa turns loss into gain in 2015
- Nanjing Redsun to focus on environmentally friendly pesticide business
- Ex-works prices of major insecticides in China, April 2016
- Shanghai port prices of major insecticides, April 2016
- FOB Shanghai prices of major insecticides, April 2016
- Jiangsu Changqing Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Noposion Agrochemicals Co., Ltd.
- Ningxia Soochow Agriculture Co., Ltd.
- Hunan Haili Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Changlong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hunan Guofa Fine Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qbvg8x/insecticides
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets