DUBLIN, Aug. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qtlhrz/china_industrial) has announced the addition of the "China Industrial Water Markets: Opportunities and Partnerships in the New Focus on Industrial Wastewater Treatment" report to their offering.
According to the Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP), reaching the targets [outlined in the Water Pollution Action Plan that has just been released] will require the direct purchase of treatment products and services exceeding $230 billion and indirect investment of $80.6 billion.
The new Chinese government has made a commitment to get tough on industrial polluters, with the publication of its Water Pollution Action Plan in April. While official data claims that 70% of China's industrial wastewater is treated before discharge, experts consider 30% to be a far more realistic number. This plan could potentially lead to direct investments of over $230 billion. In addition to increased investment, there will be double digit growth in some industries, making the Chinese industrial water sector a very buoyant market for international players. The broadening appeal of the environmental industry and the sheer scale of investment required to bring plants up to the regulatory standards has raised the profile of the water industry in this market. International companies need to be ready to take advantage of the window of opportunity to enter the Chinese industrial water sector.
This new report, China Industrial Water Markets: Opportunities and partnerships in the new focus on industrial wastewater treatment is must-have report for any business wanting to expand their international presence in the water sector. The Chinese industrial water market is promising new opportunities for foreign companies to partner with local players and Chinese industrial clients to meet stricter environmental regulations and we give you the tools you need to identify the opportunities for your business.
- Market Forecasts - Capital expenditure by industry: Power; Coal-to-chemicals; Refining; Steel processing; Pulp & paper; Food & Beverage; Pharmaceuticals; Microelectronics.
- Market Forecasts - Capital expenditure by system: Process water treatment; Wastewater treatment; High recovery wastewater treatment (ZLD).
- Analysis of Technology Trends - we show you why China's industries are moving from conventional treatment towards adopting advanced water treatment technologies. Understand the trends in different industries, and assess which of your technologies have a place in the market.
- Overview of Market Dynamics - identify the existing market players and the gaps in the market for international expertise. Find out how enter the supply chain and to co-operate with domestic companies in implementing technologies and solutions that meet their needs.
- Overview of Trends by Industry - the market is highly fragmented and water treatment needs vary by industry: this report will help you navigate the market and to identify the niche for your solution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Power generation
4. Refining and petrochemicals
5. Industrial parks
8. Other industries
9. Market players Figure
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qtlhrz/china_industrial
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets